OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I want to ID these so badly, but the price point is just too much for me.  I was able to score a pair of Denims for $300 at NYC Sneakercon. I will probably hold off until the last possible day these are on ID.

Nice! Let's get those pics Monday night or even Monday afternoon..

Bro I might just post pics of the brown UPS box I'll get em up so fast lol! But UPS usually drops off by noon at my place, afternoon break from clients and prob up here by 3 or 4. Can't wait...again!

Pulled the trigger on these and will be in next Monday... However I might return them and order the ones below. If there is a Nike outlet store nearby do I just print the order receipt and return it at the store?

Bro I might just post pics of the brown UPS box I'll get em up so fast lol! But UPS usually drops off by noon at my place, afternoon break from clients and prob up here by 3 or 4. Can't wait...again!
I'm pumped to see yours. 

Adidas logo is stitched my man. I really like the Swingman quality. Any other details you need fam?

thx homie. i was gonna cop one. but heat.com is sold out of the LBJ one.

just asking because i was gonna take a razor blade to the adidas sign had i copped

thx homie. i was gonna cop one. but heat.com is sold out of the LBJ one.

just asking because i was gonna take a razor blade to the adidas sign had i copped

what size do you wear? i have a black L i was about to return

Question for you guys out there in LeBron iD land...my Elite Finals will be here on Monday, and as we all know the Metallic Gold Grain isn't as metallic or as gold as we'd like. So that being said, would you guys try to paint the tongue LJ logo red, like the actual Champ pack pair or leave as is? The swooshes look decent enough in the gold, but scanning this thread the tongue gold leaves much more to be desired. I have been doing my own speckles on these iD's so I feel confident in changing the tongue logo...just looking for opinions. Leaning towards the red...

Question for you guys out there in LeBron iD land...my Elite Finals will be here on Monday, and as we all know the Metallic Gold Grain isn't as metallic or as gold as we'd like. So that being said, would you guys try to paint the tongue LJ logo red, like the actual Champ pack pair or leave as is? The swooshes look decent enough in the gold, but scanning this thread the tongue gold leaves much more to be desired. I have been doing my own speckles on these iD's so I feel confident in changing the tongue logo...just looking for opinions. Leaning towards the red...

I just got my Lebron X ID's in today. I made the swoosh gold and i can tell you I am not pleased with it man. It's very dull . I'm thinking about painting it to look more like the gold on the Olympic X's I refuse to order a pair of Elite 10 inspired by finals until I see pics of how they turn out lol

I just got my Lebron X ID's in today. I made the swoosh gold and i can tell you I am not pleased with it man. It's very dull . I'm thinking about painting it to look more like the gold on the Olympic X's I refuse to order a pair of Elite 10 inspired by finals until I see pics of how they turn out lol
I'm waiting on my "Finals" pair, and I used the "gold" swoosh and lace locks....this isn't a good sign.  Oh well, too late for me now.  Will have to look into painting the swoosh when they get here, lace locks will be easy to paint. 

Glad you guys brought this up. Been doing some research for shoe paints today. Now some of you might be in the know about this, but I clearly wasn't. I found a company called Angelus Paints. The website is http://www.angelusdirect.com and wouldn't you know it, Mache, Kickasso, and others are all "sponsored" by this company. They are shoe leather acrylic paints, but will also work on midsoles and laces according to the website and the CS guy I had an email dialogue with today. They offer surface primers, the paint, and a clearcoat finish in matte, satin, or high gloss finishes. I have the red and natural ready for the logo's. Clean with alcohol and then a few coats of red then clear coat it.

To test I decided to make my most recent pair of iD's a little more "authentic" so I made the white X on the sole red like LeBron's and will cover with the clearcoat as soon as it's dry...what do you guys think?

Tried this too on my MVP inspired pair...

Last edited:
^No more pics of your MVP's
Making the wait for my pair excruciating

With the Soldier 7 being put on NikeID soon, I wonder if the X could be coming to an end on ID in the near future

Last edited:
Glad you guys brought this up. Been doing some research for shoe paints today. Now some of you might be in the know about this, but I clearly wasn't. I found a company called Angelus Paints. The website is http://www.angelusdirect.com and wouldn't you know it, Mache, Kickasso, and others are all "sponsored" by this company. They are shoe leather acrylic paints, but will also work on midsoles and laces according to the website and the CS guy I had an email dialogue with today. They offer surface primers, the paint, and a clearcoat finish in matte, satin, or high gloss finishes. I have the red and natural ready for the logo's. Clean with alcohol and then a few coats of red then clear coat it.

To test I decided to make my most recent pair of iD's a little more "authentic" so I made the white X on the sole red like LeBron's and will cover with the clearcoat as soon as it's dry...what do you guys think?

Tried this too on my MVP inspired pair...
PM me if you want 15% off your order (or any orders in the future) next time.

Can you post some pics for us?

Back
Top Bottom