OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Anybody been to the new Niketown in chi??

Do the hv an ID studio there??

Seems like most NT do

I'll b there next week and would like to know plz

Another question since everyone is over here:

Are the fireberry's going to re-release in the states since the are ALL over the foreign sites for 800+

??????

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be pulling the trigger on these tonight. But what I'm really looking forward to is another pair that I'm still working on. I'm going left field on that one. Something out of the ordinary. :wink:

Didn't realize that if you chose the Lebron X you can have an outlined swoosh. So I outlined the swoosh with dark gray and made the swoosh red to represent the side of MegaMan's helmet. However, the gray didn't come out as dark as i thought it would. I think i might go with this one instead of the one i did earlier as soon as i start seeing pictures of real IDs rolling in.

Last edited:
Plan ordering these soon too :smokin

Idk which yeezy cw I like better. I'm not sure if the atomic sole will be off

i wish that you could purchase the lace lock separate for like 15 bucks kinda like the kobe system inner sock. that way you could do the outlined swoosh and lace lock

and second pair of lebron laces for 8-10 bucks or so...

also i would like to see more airbag color options, at least the basics, white, grey etc

other than that, ID is :smokin

Didn't realize that if you chose the Lebron X you can have an outlined swoosh. So I outlined the swoosh with dark gray and made the swoosh red to represent the side of MegaMan's helmet. However, the gray didn't come out as dark as i thought it would. I think i might go with this one instead of the one i did earlier as soon as i start seeing pictures of real IDs rolling in.

Sick job!!!

Plan ordering these soon too :smokin
Idk which yeezy cw I like better. I'm not sure if the atomic sole will be off

I was really planning on ordering a yeezy colorway until I saw this pair. :smokin

That makes like 6 or 7 that I want to order. I feel sorry for my wallet :smh:

Last edited:
Anybody been to the new Niketown in chi??
Do the hv an ID studio there??
Seems like most NT do
I'll b there next week and would like to know plz
Another question since everyone is over here:
Are the fireberry's going to re-release in the states since the are ALL over the foreign sites for 800+
??????

Yes they do have the ID Studio on the 4th floor. I was there yesterday, spent 60 mins trying to find the Atomic Teal of the Lebron X to no avail. I was eventually told by the 4th employee that tried to find the color that they don't have it yet and it should be in along with some sample Lebron ID's by this weekend. Check it out, take pics if you can.

And thats a wrap. I would still like to make some blackouts and a Yeezy colorway, but two pair lebrons is enough. I just regret not getting pink laces for the SB colorway. Anyone know where I can find the same kind of laces in Pink Flash?

[COLOR=#Red]Gentry[/COLOR] I've been waiting to see your I.D.'s..

I got a couple in mind already but nothing final. I'm taking this one iD at a time. I'm just waiting to see what the final product looks like once iD's start shipping out. If it's a go then I'll be pulling the trigger on my next iD.

Warning: If you really want "South Beach" LeBron Xs this year, you will indeed have to make them yourself on NIKEiD: http://counterkicks.com/2012/10/south-beach-isnt-coming-to-the-nike-lebron-x/

We confirmed they're not planned for any retail release. Only hope is a last minute u-turn like they did with the Elites last year and threw a South Beach-like color on the back end but they are not planned or conceived as of now.
I called it.

As soon as the promotional graphic went up for the iDs, I said that the SB colors would be on the iD, and that Nike wouldnt make a CW of it this year.

Back
Top Bottom