OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I went to footlocker to try the X out today before I ordering the IDs and a sz10 fit perfect, I wear sz10.5 in LJB 9.

i typically wear a 10.5 and went .5 up on these..i ordered a 10.5 in the photo blues(ugly in person) and i returned bc they were too snug. so order .5 up..

Im wondering how close the green is to Jade?

Is the jeweled check and emblem worth the extra $20?

No, and I have always thought that Nike should've kept the aesthetics the same over all versions. Since they didn't they make the regular version look like a takedown:smh:

But the regular $210 ID is actually a step above the regular retail model - it has a plastic swoosh piece rather than the swoosh being painted on, it seems

what I want to see is... if the regular $210 id model has the plastic swoosh then how is the colored border executed on it? Probably painted on im thinking.

Pulled the trigger on these today...hopefully they come out right...

Last edited:
My only hesistation in ordering is the 'premium' options that are bound to be available later. I'm trying to cook up a "BLK DMND" concept, but I want it wrapped in platinum, like jewelry. A translucent sole with silver flakes (akin to the Christmas 9s) would make my concept come to life. For now, I may pull the trigger on these:
m9lsi8.jpg

A classic silhouette for years to come, IMO.

Very nice. Reminds me of the Black Cement IV's.

Back
Top Bottom