OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

URL]

Thanks Avenger......best laugh of the day.....if not the week!

These ID's are a problem. Can't wait to see more real life pics. Only thing that bothers me is that tongue, when I get my ID's I'm removing those awkward pull tabs.

Last edited:
Don't know about ya'll but to me the air bag is looking white.  What's up with that?  If it is, why promote an iD we wouldn't be able to make?

It's a black air unit. All the air units on the iD's will have those white sections. If you look close enough you can see it on the website when playing with the options.

For some reason, when I chose a color for my personal ID color it does not display it on the sneaker. Anyone else have this problem :nerd:

agreed, there has been speculation that the floridian home was an ID. if its not, then people may want to hold off on making floridian colorways. if so, it could just be a preview of whats to come in phase 2 of IDs

^Could be just a sample. Notice the crown on the tongue is not textured.

I dont think the regular X version has a textured crown on the tounge.. only the X+ has that

But it has the textured reverse swoosh though so it should have the textured crown.

I noticed all these things as well with the non textured tongue logo and the textured swoosh, lace tips etc...

I'm hoping that we'll get some kind of official word on the proposed Home and Away Floridian pairs by the time my iD's come in. I'd rather have an official release pair so they could always go back. If not well then I have a pretty clean pair.

My only problem with the Homes is that the above posted pic is the ONLY view of the proposed Home CW we've gotten. Whereas the black away pair has shown up in various places in multiple bunches of pics....hmmmm... :D

here's my situation.. i want to make a "loud" and unique colorway since im paying extra for an iD, but i dont know how often i will be wearing them then if they are loud..i feel like i would get more use out of a more casual colorway and i would get my moneys worth, but whats the point of making an iD then??

can anyone help me out :lol:

Back
Top Bottom