OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

tired of seeing renderings...ready for the real thing.

I know and its only been 5 days :smh:

u still got 3 weeks brah

I'll post pics of my finished iD pair when they come in so you all can get a better look at the material and color finish in person. Got a pair coming on rush order for CounterKicks in probably a week or so. SLAM and other media sites should be getting early rush pairs too to demonstrate. I chose Atomic Green for the upper, which is similar to Volt but a little bit duller in saturation. The custom screenshots go up Monday and then unboxed look sometime soon after.

I wonder how many extra orders NIKEiD got on South Beach themed makeups after our post. People probably realizing they won't be an official release and adding more incentive to use that upper...

No Volton or The Lion King inspired cws? lol Especially with the Nike+ that comes with the lion lace lock.

Love the X Christmas that looks like the VIII Christmas. Since I can't get my hands on the VIII X-mas for less than it would cost me to just iD a version, I will be getting some of those.

Love the X Christmas that looks like the VIII Christmas. Since I can't get my hands on the VIII X-mas for less than it would cost me to just iD a version, I will be getting some of those.

It's such a great opportunity. Everyone likes to complain about Nike, but this iD release has been top-notch.

This also might mean that they know the XI is going to suck :lol:

Last edited:
Hmm. Randomly generated ID.

It would be so nice if we could change the color of the netting and midsole jewel like these.

Last edited:
i told myself i would get the floridians but every time i look at them

they remind me OF THIS

Last edited:
I'm surprised no one has tried to do a Dark Grey/Cool Grey LeBron 8 V2 colorway...

Last edited:
Those Gundam IDs are nice, good job.

I've made 3 IDs I'm pretty confident I'll be ordering soon, just waiting on actual pictures from those who ordered to make sure the colors are straight.

Last edited:
I'm surprised no one has tried to do a Dark Grey/Cool Grey LeBron 8 V2 colorway...
A colorway like this might come out as GR, why would you spend 220+tax on something that might go on sale.

I'm considering on pulling the trigger if I can get my hands on a 20% off code. With that said, I'll wait till most colorways are out and then ID em..

Wow, surprised theres already almost 40 pages of iD's! Bought these 3 on RD... Scared to step outside of a simple c/w until we see some of the more questionable colors in actual pictures (as most of us seem to be). I know I might've wasted some cash on the "Blackouts", but I haven't seen any leaked pics of an actual blackout c/w, and if one does drop I doubt it would be + enabled. Also, the Y2s and SJ's were spontaneous purchases, they might end up being returned if they don't look right.

Was also thinking about these, before they take away the speckled midsole or some &$%*:

BTW, SICK chaos iDs a few pages back!!!

I copped these three. Will definitely post detailed pics when they all come in. I gotta avoid this post til then though...don't want to be tempted by new ideas. Three is enough. South Beach. Nerf. Emerald.

No Volton or The Lion King inspired cws? lol Especially with the Nike+ that comes with the lion lace lock.

I asume you mean Voltron. Somebody ID'd a pair already and they look pretty nice.

yeah that's what i meant...sorry typo..*looks back pages for Voltron iD*

I'm feeling these Blink Yeezy and Bred iDs. Tempted to make another but i'll wait until my first one comes in then revisit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom