OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

my lebron X eminems (inspired by jordan 4 eminems)

attachment.php

It's crazy how different that atomic teal looks in the Dolphin ID and the SB ID even though its the exact same color. Haha!

here's an unedited daylight shot:

NOTE: they still look much better in pictures cause the true color and shine don't really show in this lighting. (more green, more shine in real life)

Now those look nice.... Arent those chinas in the back shinnytoo

It's crazy how different that atomic teal looks in the Dolphin ID and the SB ID even though its the exact same color. Haha!

He should take a pic of his SB 8s and post and then everyone can look at my pic and his with their own SB 8s and judge. It's like he got a blue tint or "cool" effect that u see on your tv options going on.

Yo Jst628... Would u say the color is better represented in my pic or yours?

honestly I couldn't say, both your pics and mine don't show the true color that they look in person, they're much greener in person and for some reason my camera isn't picking it up in any lighting.

here's an unedited daylight shot:

NOTE: they still look much better in pictures cause the true color and shine don't really show in this lighting. (more green, more shine in real life)
I actually prefer the shoes to be shiny, i dont like that matte finish look.  If your kicks are gonna be loud they gotta shine!

honestly I couldn't say, both your pics and mine don't show the true color that they look in person, they're much greener in person and for some reason my camera isn't picking it up in any lighting.

I've noticed because of the shine effect when the sun hits them the upper looks lighter in person but out the sun the upper looks darker.

I've noticed because of the shine effect when the sun hits them the upper looks lighter in person but out the sun the upper looks darker.

yeah the color is hard to capture. I wish they would've used a teal closer to the SB 8 color, I made these since I don't have SB 8's but they just don't suffice IMO :lol:

Oh you are SUPER TRIPPIN :lol:
I'm too hyped for mine to come in now, I'm SURE eventually you'll change your mind. Mine are identical to yours but I have the white splatter on the midsole and the black diamond swoosh/LJ logo. I'll paint that X pink or black, add that suede eyestay material and I'm good. I like the look of the laces because it will mesh will with the splattered midsole I picked. YES! :smokin

glad you're hyped. mine have a black splatter that you can barely notice, but it gives the midsole a cool texture.

here's an iPhone shot that shows the shine, the lighting in my other pictures took away the shine.

yeah the color is hard to capture. I wish they would've used a teal closer to the SB 8 color, I made these since I don't have SB 8's but they just don't suffice IMO :lol:

Jst628, would you mind to take a few shot of the SB id and the LB9 China side by side to compare the shine? and the bluish upper against the Teal? Only if not too much trouble for you, Thanks!

Jst628, would you mind to take a few shot of the SB id and the LB9 China side by side to compare the shine? and the bluish upper against the Teal? Only if not too much trouble for you, Thanks!

iD's shine much more.

He should take a pic of his SB 8s and post and then everyone can look at my pic and his with their own SB 8s and judge. It's like he got a blue tint or "cool" effect that u see on your tv options going on.

Yeah I noticed that cool effect as well, even if it isnt something he did intentionally it does appear that way. Either way I like the design and will love mine. Both your and his ID's are nice! Looking forward to mine getting delivered damn UPS!!!

Is it safe to day the iPhone picked up the green hue? That looks more green than the cool teal effect of the better quality camera.

Last edited:
i don't get why the teals need to be an exact match, you can have the same theme without having the same exact colorway

Back
Top Bottom