OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Yo, KCChiefs fan - that's the dark grey right?
No, it's the light grey. Based on mine I'm thinking the dark grey will be ver similar to dunk man 9's or the dark Grey on the kd iv iD.

Thanks for the love on my iD's guys. It's funny I think if the pink was replaced with red or blue on mine many would see them as clean similar to the Space Jams. That pink's got some people tripped up though lol.

Also could I get some more comments for what to get out of the 3 I posted earlier? Thanks for the comments I've already received!

i must be the only one that thinks the whole SJ/bred xi ID theme is beyond tired...

found this on another site
nikelebron10riddlesid60.jpg
nikelebron10riddlesid2.jpg
nikelebron10riddlesid3.jpg

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Didn't someone get the enabled version but came in the crappy iD box? The nice kicks vid got the released box.

I got like 10 pairs that I want to make but I haven't even gotten my first pair in yet. The wait is killing me already. :smh:

Last edited:
Man seriously they should have gave me the tracking # after it went through customs, now I'm checking everyday coming up disappointment

those foam inspired ones are clean. he should have used a less visible splatter. splatter looks white. maybe he should have used grey IMO.

space jams are clean too.

Last edited:
that nicekicks ID is the $310 version? It looks like it has the sport pack inside the box.

Last edited:
ANGRY!!!! I ordered two pair 4 am morning of release, some all black with red swoosh and the whole plus set up to play ball in, and a south beach color. Thought they were both arriving today, only got the south beach pair. The other one still has an inactive tracking number. WTF! Taking pics in a few

My 2nd number just went live

Looks like it will be Friday when my Floridian away ID's will be here with the faceted swoosh

You know whats so funny though if Nike released these as some special edition for some foundation or something dudes would be :smokin I need these in my life type steez

#TRUTH

That's what is great about NikeID. Just buy what YOU want, and you can make a 1 of a kind design if you want. Or you can make a South Beach design, which equates to a GR :rofl:

You know whats so funny though if Nike released these as some special edition for some foundation or something dudes would be :smokin I need these in my life type steez

I'm sure they would, but those colors absolutely stupid together.

That's one of those "let me throw ugly colors that don't match together" colorways.

I'm not one of those people who think a shoe looks good or is a MUST COP because it's limited, no matter how ugly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom