OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

thx all...this is the most accurate pic in determining the shine...

Glad to see everyones IDs starting to roll in. Quality looks great. Cant wait to order my pair this weekend 

my lebron PE IDs. nothing special... but i am 100% happy with them. they dont come across shiny at all. i tried to take pics with and without flash. if you havent got a valid tracking #, dont be alarmed...my tracking # is still trippin'

So your tracking number still isn't showing up either but you got your ID's? Mine shipped over a week ago but I still can't track them. I know you have to wait until they hit the U.S. but I was wondering if yours you were never able to track and they just showed up?

The all red joints are sick!!! Nice colorway!

my lebron PE IDs. nothing special... but i am 100% happy with them. they dont come across shiny at all. i tried to take pics with and without flash. if you havent got a valid tracking #, dont be alarmed...my tracking # is still trippin'

So your tracking number still isn't showing up either but you got your ID's? Mine shipped over a week ago but I still can't track them. I know you have to wait until they hit the U.S. but I was wondering if yours you were never able to track and they just showed up?

thats correct. I have IDs in hand and my tracking # is still not working.

Those south beaches and all reds came out amazingly. I should be getting my three over the next two weeks. I hope they turn out as nice.

Gorgeous!

My tracking updated, it's in Illinois right now, will be here Friday for sure. YUP!

I hope my black joints don't look KY jelly rubbed down, if I don't like them I'm shipping them back and picking up Pressures immediately.

I like those all-reds RawDawg, very nice!

I really have big expectations for my order, the only part that sucks is waiting the next 3.5 weeks for them lol. Quality looks like it isn't an issue (thus far, at least *knocks on wood*) so I may have to order another once I see how well they make the first pair I pulled the trigger on.

Nice stuff though everyone, keep the pics coming when you get your kicks in!

Back
Top Bottom