OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Anybody got a white upper coming? I want to see if it's like the Homes that was recently posted or it's shiny.

Man I want a purple upper on id!!!

kcchiefsfan - what color is that upper? Is it the dark or light grey?

Looks like a dark grey upper with stadium grey tongue. It looks like having a different colored tongue will also give you that contrast on the vents judging from that pic.

Stadium grey upper and tongue. The tongue is lighter grey than the upper though, I think the darker grey option would be about the same shade as my laces.

My bad. Damn that upper looked quite darker than the tongue in most of those pics but also they did look almost the same as the tongue in some.

Can u guys also please post what color upper/tongue u used in your ID's when u post them just to be sure. Some of these colors are hard to distinguish. Thanks.

I doubt they will cancel the order. Until someone tests it and shows me, I believe it will be filled. I don't care what the rep said, they are wrong all the time.

i dont think it even really matters if they fill the order or not...you still will have to wait until the colors are back in stock before they even start on the shoe.

Will take some shots in the daylight tomorrow, the sun really makes the pink look nice IMO.
No prob armor, It does look dark in some pics.

To talk about something I haven't heard anyone say.
These are VERY high quality, I was very pleasantly surprised! No extra glue, no poor seams, everything is on point. Aside from minor flaws in how color translates from design to actual shoe, you should have NO RESERVATIONS about copping these.

Anybody got a white upper coming? I want to see if it's like the Homes that was recently posted or it's shiny.

I do sir! I did a Floridian's Home CW with the white upper. Ordered on the 11th and I'm in the boat a few of you guys are in. Tracking number on my NDC order page but it's not live yet...so continuing to bite my nails. :tongue: Pics will be posted once they arrive! :smokin

^Been waiting to see these!

To the guy who posted about cancelled orders from iPads, etc. How long from the time did you order did you get the cancellation notice? I already got the conf. email that they've already started building the shoe(with atomic teal upper), but I don't trust it..

i dont think it even really matters if they fill the order or not...you still will have to wait until the colors are back in stock before they even start on the shoe.

I was thinking the same thing, that they'll just put the order(s) on some kind of "wait list"...

^Been waiting to see these!
To the guy who posted about cancelled orders from iPads, etc. How long from the time did you order did you get the cancellation notice? I already got the conf. email that they've already started building the shoe(with atomic teal upper), but I don't trust it..

I would bet you can trust it, they are building them. Nike says they sell out of things all the time, when in fact they are not. This is coming from the guy who was able to order TWELVE pairs of lebron elite Miami vices, a week after the release was sold out. They aren't sold out of teal, trust!

Last edited:
I made a pair of south beaches on my iphone two weeks ago. They already charged me for them and sent me an email saying the shoes are being made. I'm pretty sure if they couldn't make them within the 30-45 days they would've cancelled my order by now

Last edited:
Why didnt you spend the extra 20 and get the lion and the better nike sign

because i dont like the lace lock, makes it more work to lace up, and i prefer the two tone swoosh on the side, as a posed to the ugly plastic embossed one. personal preference.

let me rephrase that, not ugly but on this particular pair, it wouldnt have matched with what i was looking for.

Last edited:
my latest inspiration
my lady has lupus, and purple is their support color
since there was no purple upper, i worked with what was available and thought they came out real nice

Back
Top Bottom