OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

:lol: @ Nike dropping Dolphins for retail, though.

LBJ-X-Dolphins-M-1m-580x435.jpg

LBJ-X-Dolphins-M-3m-580x435.jpg

Last edited:
I was about to say ya'll can stop making Dolphin iDs :lol: and save yourself a few bucks or not cuz they most likely sell out.

gotta say.... stadium grey looks dark..... not bad IMO but glad i wasnt expecting a lighter shade as it looks on nikeid

That is a tough choice. You might get your money's worth with the red or blue. I like the color blue so I pick the last one. :D

Yeah blue is my favorite color also. Just haven't seen a Game Royal upper yet. So I am a little worried that it won't be close to Giants blue. I like them all though. Red, White & Blue is my fav color combo so it is tough for me.

:smh:

The Dolphin IDs look wayyyyyy better

Last edited:
That is a tough choice. You might get your money's worth with the red or blue. I like the color blue so I pick the last one. :D

Yeah blue is my favorite color also. Just haven't seen a Game Royal upper yet. So I am a little worried that it won't be close to Giants blue. I like them all though. Red, White & Blue is my fav color combo so it is tough for me.

Game Royal was posted a few pages back. PeruWhite used it to do a Entourage 8 inspired. The blue is beautiful so you'll probably order it. :D

you know i stayed away from this thread because i was working on my own pair and was afraid i might see someone with my idea and i might see something that i liked and subconsciously take it but so far I've really haven't seen too much of anything original, just a bunch of wanna be teal faux-beaches, entourages, yeezys,hwc,galaxys, dolphins, big bangs, x-mas .... is the whole reason for the ID is to create something completely original, one of ones? im kind of disappointed........ way more hypebeast than true originals...... not like mine are the greatest ID in history but i think ill show mine a couple months down the road
c'mon NT you can do better... not knocking anyone one just take it as constructive criticism
Every pair thats id'd is one of one..i see what yur getting at tho. I didnt find this website till after i built mine and someone came close last night.. but u have to understand people make those colorways because it has alw@ays been unfair to the little people trying to get the colorways they wanted. And this screws all those dumb *** peoplle trying to make a thousand dollars on tennis shoes

First one. Don't do the speckles. Honestly, only a handful of shoes/designs look good w/ the speckling but your design should be just solid midsole. Nice CW though man!

thanks for the input yall.

think ima jsut got with the non-speckled, and worse comes to worse, ill just speckle them myself lol

you know i stayed away from this thread because i was working on my own pair and was afraid i might see someone with my idea and i might see something that i liked and subconsciously take it but so far I've really haven't seen too much of anything original, just a bunch of wanna be teal faux-beaches, entourages, yeezys,hwc,galaxys, dolphins, big bangs, x-mas .... is the whole reason for the ID is to create something completely original, one of ones? im kind of disappointed........ way more hypebeast than true originals...... not like mine are the greatest ID in history but i think ill show mine a couple months down the road

c'mon NT you can do better... not knocking anyone one just take it as constructive criticism
iD is short of 'identification'.

The Lebron X Nike iD is how YOU identify yourself in the Lebron X. Nike gives you the tools to come up with ANY idea you see fit, that shows how YOU identify yourself in these amazing shoes.

This paticular iD also blessed us with many classic colorways from past Lebron lines to identify our own Christmas, HWC, Yeezy II, South Beach colorways and more. This is like Modern Warfare or Black Ops, IW and Treyarc prefer you to not camp, but the supply you the tools to do it. So while Nike would probably want us to make our own colorway, they have supply us the tools to make TONS of classic joints.

Now **** outta here troll.

How many "original" iDs can really be made, considering the limitations we have to work with? If we lived in a perfect world where we had the option of changing prints, materials, etc. or the option of color-customizing every tiny part of the shoe, then I'm sure more original designs would be made. However, as it is right now, we have limited color choices for only certain parts of the shoe, so there's only going to be a handful of color combinations that will look good under the circumstances. I mean, really, what colors can you pair with royal blue that haven't already been done before in the history of sneakers?

Back
Top Bottom