OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Should I do blue or white laces or just keep in the red laces.

i like the white laces too, i just dont think thick laces on the x's work. a pair of whites the same size as the reds would be $$, imho

Red upper has come out looking amazing on every pair it's used on.. :smokin

Twnty8, did you ever pull the trigger on that atomic green-upper Grinch you designed many pages back? Loved that one on screen, anxious to see pics if/when you get them..

Your NIKEiD product is looking great! We think you'll love it. We're just working on the finishing touches, so it will be out the door within approximately a week.

We'll send shipping and tracking information as soon as it's on the way. In the meantime, check out other customers' unboxing photos on NIKEiD.Tumblr.com—and get ready to upload your own.

If you have multiple items in your order, you might receive this email again as we may have started building some items before others.

Sincerely,
The NIKEiD Team

I'm excited

So, like many on here, my order says shipped but my tracking number is not live yet. Ordered on 11/2 so I'm assuming within the next week I'll have tracking info. Can't wait, will definitely post pics on here for all my fellow sneaker folk.

So, like many on here, my order says shipped but my tracking number is not live yet. Ordered on 11/2 so I'm assuming within the next week I'll have tracking info. Can't wait, will definitely post pics on here for all my fellow sneaker folk.
I ordered on 10/10 and my tracking number JUST went live 
indifferent.gif

I've noticed those who used the color options for the popular cws like the SB have had difficulty receiving their order if they ordered right after the first wave of people who ordered the first day. Hopefully that makes sense, but I used only all black and photo blue:

I think (hope) that since I've used options that haven't necessarily been in high demand my shoes will ship in the normal 4-wk time frame that comes with Nike iD. We shall see though, hopefully yall get your pairs soon.

Red upper has come out looking amazing on every pair it's used on.. :smokin
Twnty8, did you ever pull the trigger on that atomic green-upper Grinch you designed many pages back? Loved that one on screen, anxious to see pics if/when you get them..

Nah bro i didnt i wanted to wait and see if anyone else used the atomic green b4 i did.. i have 2 ID's coming in on tuesday ill post pics..

Back
Top Bottom