OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

for the amount of renderings we saw on the first go round, we didnt see nearly as many finished products so i think it will be much less this time around.

i myself have several more to make. including biting twnty8's chaos, NYgiants gucci pair and the galaxy IX inspired pair.

matter of fact

props to all of these... i willl be biting them all

Those Chaos are sick, I ordered a Kobe 8 chaos and seeing RawDawg post those Xs make me wanna bite as well. Imitation is the best form of flattery right? Lol so dope!

Those GUCCI joints are the truth for real... 

Ive been out of the loop for a minute.. 

What happened to my man who used to take the bagin pics and get some stuff customed and do a crao load of IDs up?

He wanted to be a PLM for Nike.. I cant think of his SN t save my life.. but his stuff looks like TWNTY cuz he used to do GUCCI joints too.

Those GUCCI joints are the truth for real... 

Ive been out of the loop for a minute.. 

What happened to my man who used to take the bagin pics and get some stuff customed and do a crao load of IDs up?

He wanted to be a PLM for Nike.. I cant think of his SN t save my life.. but his stuff looks like TWNTY cuz he used to do GUCCI joints too.

Never Wear Them ? maybe thats who u speak of sir

i think TWENTY pumps out the best id's so far, him and Gentry kinda neck and neck ifya will, imho

Just had a quick question on the ID's.
Saw videos with different boxes coming from different packs. I was wondering, does the Lebron X+ without the sports pack include the custom box or does it only come with the sportspack deal?

The only big LJ box iD's are the ones that come with the Sports Pack. I've done 2 + enabled so far. My Floridian's home came with a regular old iD box...but I did a 2nd iD, bit TWNTY8's Chaos iD and Nike sent me the BIG box and a free Sports Pack. I only ordered the enabled but I did order them Christmas day...maybe that's why? Or they just screwed up. Either way... :smokin

havent seen him round these parts in a good long while Sir

the more i look at them statue of liberties up there the way more i wanna see me come to life

I ordered on February 2nd, still haven't heard anything about them

Definite backlog. 3 weeks no word
I ordered on the 24th and got the email that ID was started on the 25th. Does that mean anything? This is my first ID purchase. I was hoping they came out with a colorway I liked enough to buy and wear then realized they prolly arent, so I said fugg it... 

I ordered on the 24th and got the email that ID was started on the 25th. Does that mean anything? This is my first ID purchase. I was hoping they came out with a colorway I liked enough to buy and wear then realized they prolly arent, so I said fugg it... 

i ordered last week and got the email that it was started the next morning. no backlog here. fyi, i did the championship IX remake, red base, gold swoosh, etc etc

i ordered last week and got the email that it was started the next morning. no backlog here. fyi, i did the championship IX remake, red base, gold swoosh, etc etc
I made a pair of what I call "Like Mikes". Started off as "James Jams" but didn't want to bother with an icy sole yellowing. 

James Jams

Like Mikes

I like the design of the Lebron X's but I'm not a colorful shoe guy. 

Last edited:
I did paint air vents too. Didn't do the TPU plate though which is the diamond part your speaking of above the midsole. Makes the shoe look way better.

Back
Top Bottom