OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Gentry straight making Nike Digital some money.. 

I may even pay full price and jack that design my damn self.

Apologies if its been asked already but does anyone know how long these will be available to ID? eventually wanna make a gold (ring ceremony-ish) pair.

Apologies if its been asked already but does anyone know how long these will be available to ID? eventually wanna make a gold (ring ceremony-ish) pair.
Ya I'm wondering the same thing.  I have a pair in mind that I want to create but I want to wait until I see the Elite ID options.  I'm just hoping that we don't lose the current options when they come out next week.

Ya I'm wondering the same thing.  I have a pair in mind that I want to create but I want to wait until I see the Elite ID options.  I'm just hoping that we don't lose the current options when they come out next week.

prob till the XI drops, or shortly thereafter. but it may be diff this time since the elites are supposed to be IDable

Back
Top Bottom