OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I just finished my design for Lebron X Elites before they are no longer available, what do you think?

Just realized while looking at my Lebron X Elite Superheros that my white swoosh selection caused it to be white on white on the inside toe area. I changed it to orange so that it's visible both on the black carbon fiber as well as on the white toe area.

Last edited:
Very Nice this is pretty close to what I was imagining for my elite. The contrast with the black and white just looks really good with an accent coler

So glad I found this thread. Now that I know the X's are going away in 2 days I decided to get 2 pair of them. My Regular Pair will be a Crown Jewel inspired look with a twist please let me know what you guys think, Since there's not much time left. Thanks!! Not Sure on what I want for the Elite Pair but the Red Carpets I've seen on hear are sick!

This is dope!! but just a adding my 2 cents, I would do a jewel swoosh, then send them to DC to do a grey and blue swoosh.. just IMO maybe DC can even make the swoosh 3m!!

I appreciate the feedback guys, glad you like em! This is my 1st ID too!!

@TWNTY8 I wish I was aware of the customizing of the swish from DC, I already put the order in thinking the cut off was midnight 9/23. I will get a photo blue jewel from Lancer Customs though 

***Still trying to come up with an elite colorway that I like, Any of you have a good designs that you haven't ID'd yet?***

I like the way you designed it better to be honest. I get the idea of the jewel swoosh but your design reflects the crowned jewel design perfectly

I just tried to add an elite to my cart and got the dreaded "this product is not available" message say it aint so! Can anyone else confirm that they extended the X IDs?!

My last id email said that they were almost done on the 12th, it's the 23rd and I haven't got a tracking #.

???

Be careful with lancer customs. Dudes take forever to send your **** out. No customer service at all. It took almost a month to get mine and they never once emailed me back after me asking bout my order.

Placed my elite X iD order in the morning. Had it in cart for a long long time with the red lining design when they had, see what will come out. :rolleyes

Nike ID 11's
pimp.gif
Come join us in the XIs thread!

I did a little research on atomic teal vs. filament green. Just a little warning though this can't be proven until the actual ID orders start arriving, but based off the swatch palette on nike id and many south beach lebron reference photos the difference between "Atomic Teal" and "Filament Green" is night and day. I hope I am wrong for the sake of the many people who ordered SB inspired Xs. :\

REAL South Beach Pair ON TOP vs. APPLIED Atomic Teal South Beach Pair ON BOTTOM
Props for that.

Back
Top Bottom