OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

Before the thread dies I gotta post mine!!! Came in less than three weeks!! No flaws other than the colors looking darker in person than on the customizor on Nike ID.

Just got my email for the Cold Jewels it says October 31st lol I don't even know if I'll care. By then I'll rocking XIs

After waiting all year went ahead and finally put in an order on Friday. Cant wait for them to come in. Especially the HWC inspired one's. I know its a pair we've seen many times in this thread but it's my favorite colorway and literally ID a pair every year on Kobe's or Brons and never pull the trigger.
Sorry for the blurry pic.

Last edited:
skip2mylou23 yeah I noticed after I received my elites that have atomic teal on the upper that none of the south beach nike shirts I have match not even close smh. Was looking forward to wearing my "feels good to be the king" shirt but I'm not even gonna attempt that injustice. I might call and complain, also I ordered the elite + pairs for $310 and there's no slot in the shoes to put my sport pack anyone else not have that ?

I know I'm late but I hope they come back up. Wanna make a pair. X is easily my favorite Lebron of the line. Opinions on whether I should go elite or regular X (comfortwise)? I dont own any elites yet...

I know I'm late but I hope they come back up. Wanna make a pair. X is easily my favorite Lebron of the line. Opinions on whether I should go elite or regular X (comfortwise)? I dont own any elites yet...
I think the elites are more supportive and feel like they might be too small when first trying them on, but they are TTS.  More snug and locked down, I personally like them better than the regular X model.  Both models have the same air bag, although the regular X seems to feel softer, not sure why.  

I think the elites are more supportive and feel like they might be too small when first trying them on, but they are TTS.  More snug and locked down, I personally like them better than the regular X model.  Both models have the same air bag, although the regular X seems to feel softer, not sure why.  

Thanks for the tips. I'm a 10.5 in virtually every Nike, Jordan etc. but I need an 11 on the Regular X. Should I go 11 or 10.5 for the elite ya think? Sorry for the newbish questions lol.

Thanks for the tips. I'm a 10.5 in virtually every Nike, Jordan etc. but I need an 11 on the Regular X. Should I go 11 or 10.5 for the elite ya think? Sorry for the newbish questions lol.
No worries man, glad to help.  I'm a 10.5 in the regular X and the same in the elites.  So go with the 11, but try them on first, I'm not taking into account the shape of your foot.  

skip2mylou23 yeah I noticed after I received my elites that have atomic teal on the upper that none of the south beach nike shirts I have match not even close smh. Was looking forward to wearing my "feels good to be the king" shirt but I'm not even gonna attempt that injustice. I might call and complain,

So, what's the complaint? That FLMNT GRN..the color that the box says on the South Beach 8s isn't the same color as ATOMIC TEAL????

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom