OFFICIAL LEBRON X+ NIKE ID THREAD

I called and complained got 10% off which isnt bad. I was making up things that were wrong turns out there is no elite sport pack version. Turns out just because you pay extra for the diamond check and the lace lock there will still be no slot in the midsole to place your sport pack. First time I called cust. rep was clueless about what a sport pack was and said he would do research then call me back. I got no call back after two days so I called them yelling..they hung up in my face lol. Then I called back kissing *** and got to speak with a supervisor that took off 10%. 

Yeah some lame BS where they took it down like a week ago. Makes no sense as a lot of guys in here wanted red lining for various creations.

how stupid!!! ive been back n forth for the last few months about finally ordering my champ x id so i can send them to u.. and that red lining is definitely a deal breaker .. i just tweeted nikeid

Took some pics with natural light.

Last edited:
Well I learned my lesson with these IDs, the longer you wait the more chance you'll miss out on what you know you want. Yea the price is up there but rocking something that is authentic and original at the same time is what makes this whole concept so dope.

I'm still in the factory working on my elites 1 maybe 2 pair as a send off for the X's. Here are a few I kinda like that I've been tweaking throughout the week.

While working on these I purposely tried to find something I haven't seen before. (Exept the Dunkman's cuz the Sea Weed X's are the wrong shade of green to be remotely considered a legit dunkman colorway) Wish I could get all of them LOL

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom