video_image-072638.jpg

video_image-072637.jpg

video_image-072636.jpg

video_image-072635.jpg

video_image-072634.jpg

via SneakerWatch
Nike is calling them 'Fireberry Aways' :nerd:

That black tho... so crisp, why couldn't the iDs be THAT black, lol

How's this for head scratcher... My HOH already had a raffle for dunkmans, which are available both there as well as in the Champs at the mall, but the floridians are FCFS... figured it would be the opposite, but what do I know? Can see Dunkmans will be in grade school but any word on Floridians GS?

"A few dudes".....once more people see that you can freely post in this thread their ID pics while simultaneously posting in the official ID thread (this I don't understand, is your ID kicks that important/great that you need to post it in two different topics), they will want in because more people view this thread thus more chances for someone to quote all their pics just to say "BEST IDs YO" or "Great JOB!" or "Hot Fiyah Xs," etc. It's simple IDs go in the official ID thread, and this thread is for everything else about the official nike released colors/PEs etc.

:lol: :lol: Right? Let's be honest people posting their iDs so they can get props... and you know more people gonna see it in here vs. over there. Get it how you live though.

MINUS A VERY FEW COUPLE...THIS SHOE IS COLORWAY TORTURE... THAT MATTE FINISH ON THE FLORIDIANS IS INSANE...BUT THE FLORIDIAN COLORWAY IS :x TO ME

Nice pics of those Floridians. Might have to make a move on them.

Btw....I know a lot of y'all are complaining about those $180 Lebrons with them sticker on Swooshes. Just tacky, cheap looking, unacceptable. Right?

I'm figuring they were tacky & cheap looking & unacceptable on the 8 V2s also, Right?

NTers are soooo funny sometimes. :D

How's this for head scratcher... My HOH already had a raffle for dunkmans, which are available both there as well as in the Champs at the mall, but the floridians are FCFS... figured it would be the opposite, but what do I know? Can see Dunkmans will be in grade school but any word on Floridians GS?

The floridians will be available in GS

floridian away is junk. Ive picked up all x's so far but these are just gross. The home version is much nicer looking. Nike addin the fireberry label to try to get em hyped, horrible

I'm craving a white/greyish upper. All these releases have a dark upper (i.e. floridians, dunkmans, pressures) besides the olympic which were crazy limited. Not hating on the darker uppers, but I got plenty of black shoes already, and personally can not wait for the canarys to drop because their cool grey/silverish upper are exactly what I'm looking for.

Last edited:
Btw....I know a lot of y'all are complaining about those $180 Lebrons with them sticker on Swooshes. Just tacky, cheap looking, unacceptable. Right?
I'm figuring they were tacky & cheap looking & unacceptable on the 8 V2s also, Right?

yup. they sure were.

thats why i sold mine to you.

V1's>>>>>>>>>> V2's/V3's

they shoulda bolded the swoosh on the basic retail X's like they did with the X ID's tho.

That's exactly what I've been thinking. It's cool on the 8V2, but not the X's :lol:

The fact that the Floridian's are a GR is dope. When pics first surfaced months ago these were on top of my list. The day is almost here. Easy cop FTW

floridian away is junk. Ive picked up all x's so far but these are just gross. The home version is much nicer looking. Nike addin the fireberry label to try to get em hyped, horrible

says the guy with Fireberry(Crown Jewels) in his avy. i bet if the Floridians were limited, you'd be quick to jump ship >D

Limited or Not, I am on board with the Floridians- I actually prefer the aways to the homes, so lucky for me I suppose. I mainly dig different colored, vs. primarily white Lebrons, so I think I am cool with the Jades, and Floridians for awhile. Interested to see the ASGs, and some spring stuff- but so far, pretty pleased with diversity. Would like to see something different than what we got for xmas, but will be money saved, so all good.

I could be very wrong(hope I am)(- and perhaps it will be different in many places actual stores and certain locations, but I am guessing neither CW dropping tomorrow will be readily available online in popular sizes after the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom