Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less and less enthused by the xmases. They should be called the watermelons instead.
And DMs just keep getting worse with each model.

def gonna grab them x mas. And these damn new pics of those flordians look GREAT!|!!

corks are also a must cop for me.

any new infor on the corks? and thanks on the love a few pages back on my crown jewles . I love em

i think im going to try and grab the floridians tomorrow... we'll see how it goes. no go for finishline though

says the guy with Fireberry(Crown Jewels) in his avy. i bet if the Floridians were limited, you'd be quick to jump ship >D
. Actually bought those for the bordeaux color which is great like bord 7. I could do without the pink on the shoe. Dont cry if u dont have a pair

Floridians and Dunkmans have been copped, should arrive Sat or Monday. Can't wait to get a look at these colorways In person before I start talking em up. If they trash ill just flip em for a double up on bred 4's or Pink foams. Penny V's dropping too, damn what a busy week!

Being a High School student, I hate when shoes that I like release during the weekday. I'm almost positive that the floridians or dunkmans won't sell out instantly, but I don't think they'll go on sale either.

I guess champs and footlocker have different rules even though they are essentially the same company? I was told that the footlocker rule is 7 days after release and that guy who posted in here who bought for $165 was obviously less than 7 days.
It just depends on the manager. The code will work when entered at the register at any time, but it's about whether the person behind the register wants to type the code in for you.

It just depends on the manager. The code will work when entered at the register at any time, but it's about whether the person behind the register wants to type the code in for you.

Yeah, getting a shady FTL employee to type that code on release day rarely works. Make a connect and have them hook it up...

Thinking about passing on the xmas X's, I just don't see myself wearing them with too many things at the moment. I'd like to see them in person

WANT TO COP FLORIDIANS BUT TOO MUCH OTHER STUFF COMING OUT.

I'LL PROBABLY GO BACK ON COP WHEN THEY GO ON SALE.
I want the Floridians, but do you really think they will go on sale??

I haven't been aware about how the X's are selling. I haven't been to the mall in 3 months.

ONLY 10'S TO TO SELL OUT ARE CROWN JEWELS AND GOLD MEDALS.

IF THEY GR THOSE FLORIDIANS, THEY WILL BE HAD ON SALE.

NIKETALK HYPE DOESN'T TRANSLATE INTO REAL LIFE HYPE.

I.E. TAXI 9'S. :lol:

I.E. WHITE ELITE 9s

floridians are growing on me real quick! Afraid to look at these in person. That black finish is so smooth.

Last edited:
IMO Dunkmans > Floridians

That seaweed upper is nice, don't got any color like it. The bottoms remind me of the cactus foams, which I was a fan of as well. Seen them both in person and I have to go with the Dunkmans personally

IMO Dunkmans > Floridians

That seaweed upper is nice, don't got any color like it. The bottoms remind me of the cactus foams, which I was a fan of as well. Seen them both in person and I have to go with the Dunkmans personally

Agreed - pictures don't help the Dunkmans, much better in person

Does anyone know why there is a LIMITED size run on Eastbay for the Dunkmans and Floridians?

Last edited:
Grabbed both in the ever elusive 13.5.....I've never seen NDC offer that size, ever. Only overseas. No tax & Free Shipping to NJ! 8)

Last edited:
easy cop off swoosh :D. gonna wait on the floridians it seems like they will sit they still have fsr. maybe theyll apply that discount soon lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom