Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those who have 9s and 10s...., is it safe to say, 10s fit a bit more "true" than 9s? I.E. if I wear an 11.5 in lebron 9, I can get away with wearing a size 11 in the Xs, or stay with 11.5?

I wear the same size...11.5 in the Lebron 9 and 8 V1, size 11 in most other Nike bball.

I went with an 11 for the X's. Definitely more true than the IX.

Those who have 9s and 10s...., is it safe to say, 10s fit a bit more "true" than 9s? I.E. if I wear an 11.5 in lebron 9, I can get away with wearing a size 11 in the Xs, or stay with 11.5?
I have both the 9s and 10, both in 11.5.  IMO the 9s run a half size small and the 10s are TTS to me. So you could most likely get away with a 11 in the 10s.

Is it just me or the 9s had better colorways the last quarter of 2011, compare to the last quarter of 2012 for the Xs?

Copped Floridian's with ease this morning. Might go back later and give Dunkman's another look over. Pictures do not do this shoe justice. Black is gorgeous and the Total Orange really really pops. Much better shoe in person...congratulations to those that wanted to cop and did.
View media item 142802View media item 142803View media item 142821

I agree, just picked mine up with FTL birthday coupon. Colors POP on the black. Real happy with the pickup especially since no other X's entice me that have been shown.

I like those Floridians ALOT. If the IVs fall thru for some reason, ill grab those on Monday as a pick me up

I did notice when i went to FTL here they had the jades on display. Not sure what sizes they had but i do know they were still there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom