Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
corks and ring ceremonies are both garbage, i would take the blue diamonds over either of them and i think the blue diamonds are weak, dudes just want what they cant have

and dont bother quoting my comment if your just gonna be butt hurt about my opinion

Last edited:
I have been told by a very accurate source that the Corks are going to be released in more limited numbers then the Crown Jewels. :smh:

Gonna be a pain in the **** to cop, and I'm in Florida.

i think its funny that all the PE ring ceremonies still have "specifications" misspelled on the label lol.

I have been told by a very accurate source that the Corks are going to be released in more limited numbers then the Crown Jewels. :smh:

Gonna be a pain in the **** to cop, and I'm in Florida.

COUNT ME OUT THEN.

UNLESS THEY RELEASE ON NDC VIA THAT TWITTER LINK, THEN COUNT ME ALL THE WAY IN.

might give up my extra pair of jewels for the corks if thats the case

I think the Corks are really hot but as I stated before up here I want the Denim X's more than the Corks. So if the Corks are extremely limited I hope the Denim's are a little easier to cop, if they even come out.

The way they gutted both the corks and denim, they surely don't want anyone trying to play in them.

It seems as if Nike has decided to produce both shoes with a more bespoke appearance and utility.

Makes you reminisce over those days when you could wear your kicks both on and off court.

Lebron x cannon custom by Twizz Customs. Nike, can we get a gr with the same colorblocking to save this shoe?
mean.gif

On some real ****, i was one of the few who felt the lbjx was fire and all the colorways were decent but after seeing that custom, im disappointed in the x now. 

Those cannons look like they'd be a blast to wear *pause*

But real deal like Ally McBeal?!

Went to get the tick for the thunder thigh IV's and the playoff 11's and a fella done ran up

into the display case at hoops of home and of all the x-mas/new years eve drops, the one

that truly caught a simp's eyes (to my surprise you fly guys)...

Were the Prisms.

They look sooooo much gooder in person. Gawd I was gonna bust in store right then and

there (ain't even care if the people stare - or the *******s in strollers, and the baby's that

may get day scares and might mares). But it was such a bright pair.

Those shoes are enough to put anyone closer to black jesus - even without a high chair.

Went straight home and out of anticipaciones - started hugging my wide bear

(then proceeded to hump it - where there was a side tear. Shoot in the polyeurethene stuffing so no slime spared).

Umph.

Not meaning to be rude in any way, but actually the shuttle lands at Edwards Air Force base which is in Nevada. As a houstonian, there really wasn't anything else to do for the theme of the shoes lol... H-Towns pretty boring
eyes.gif
Wrong. Edwards is here in Cali and Nellis is in Nevada. I go to both of those bases regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom