Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those corks are beautiful but they look extremely uncomfortable, even if I had the chance to cop I'd prolly pass.

EXTRA LACES.. IS THAT A PIC OF A RELEASE PAIR... COULD IT BE... WILL WE SEE CHAMP X'S RELEASED... PLEASE LORDY LORDY LORDY :nerd:

Ring Ceremony x will not release. Many pes come with extra laces. I even got the nike+ system thingy in a ziploc bag with my pairs

Lavas look pretty decent back there...guess I'll add another X to the list.  Those and Floridians will eventually join the Jades.

I'm on a different note then most of u guys, I think the corks go HARD and the RC are just trash.. To each his own that's only my opinion

The way they gutted both the corks and denim, they surely don't want anyone trying to play in them.

It seems as if Nike has decided to produce both shoes with a more bespoke appearance and utility.

Last edited:
The way they gutted both the corks and denim, they surely don't want anyone trying to play in them.

It seems as if Nike has decided to produce both shoes with a more bespoke appearance and utility.
Of course they're not meant for playing.  That's why there's a picture of Lebron in a scarf for their ad.  Their marketing them as fashion sneakers, not balling sneakers.

My only cop will be the dolphins as of noe. Trying to get kd v galaxies, LeBron x dolphins and if kb xiii galaxies are good those will be my only kobe 8s in a 2 week period. I like the home Floridians and corks too but not home Floridians for retail and corks are going to be impossible.

I can't wait to see the lows.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom