Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't decide whether to pull the trigger on the Christmas or wait until the Prisms come out
ohwell.gif

someone please help........
buy the x-mas. prisms might be around for a lil bit.

jades look better imo. the black midsole with the red speckles is too nice. i hope they get discounted soon seeing as how they are still sitting in stores.

If I were able to cop with the bday coupon I'd grab 'em in a heartbeat, but pretty much every LeBron Christmas shoe has been the same the past few years.  The Jades are at least somewhat unique.  I guess there's only so much that you can do with a red/green shoe.  Like them, but they're just not must haves.

I still need to track down black laces to throw in my Jades.

Double post....
mad.gif

Both go hard. Xmas go harder....IMO.
Thanks for taking the time to show the comparison. I prefer the Jades a little more, but you definitely have helped sell me more on the Christmas model. I might be biased though, because the Jades have been my favorite release so far
laugh.gif

What would be the best chance for people getting the corks? I would say the same area that got the finals/finals mvp package gets the corks then the non-special box should be maybe online--NDC
There's no release information yet, can't really answer that one.

Unknwn for sure if they drop

*Edit* Didn't see the release detail video

Last edited:
got the xmas ones on ndc fairly easy..had to one up to a sz 14 tho..maybe a good idea in the long run..need to get them Jades tho, nice pics Sneakermane posted

Real, real, real, real Lebron fans ain't copping ****. Only resellers & the rich are getting their hands on this shoe. :smh:

What's puzzling is the Corks are suppose to be a lifestyle aka casual wear release. But they release it so the casual fan can't buy the damn shoe.

Last edited:
got the xmas ones on ndc fairly easy..had to one up to a sz 14 tho..maybe a good idea in the long run..need to get them Jades tho, nice pics Sneakermane posted

The color green used on the jades is a bit overwhelming for me. And the speckled midsole looks out of place. Think its one of the worst 10's
Granted I haven't seen the christmas's in person yet, but I think they got everything right with them besides maybe not including red laces.
My pair from FTL shipped earlier today

This.

I'm not a big fan of the Jades. Just don't do it for me at all. Especially the white swoosh on the toebox. :x

Christmas won't disppoint!! :smokin :smokin

im not taking shots at anybody, but i wouldnt call that release date information. dude joined up this year.

anybody could have a pair of corks right now if they got 2k+ to drop on some samples or promos.

wait for some real information by somebody who been around the game for awhile. 

laugh.gif
this lebron line is a complete failure by nike. they release a bunch of garbage colorways that no one wants and the actual colorway that people want they make it impossible to get.

This.
I'm not a big fan of the Jades. Just don't do it for me at all. Especially the white swoosh on the toebox.
sick.gif

Christmas won't disppoint!!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
You just confirmed what I think of everyday, might just get rid of my Jades, I barely wear them.

Maybe its cuz the IXs were such a ridiculous shoe to me on every level, those are my favorite Brons along with the IIIs, IVs, VIIs and VIIIIs

Prisms look plain in person. Saw this this weekend. Definitely not as appealing in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom