Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
really want the floridan color Way Trying to wait till it goes on discount but might just go ahead and cop

Prism could of been dope, potential with the name and diamond theme could of been great... JP/Nike failed, miserably.

This
This shows after confirm paymnet... Its for a drawing?
Lebron X Cork
You will receive a 'purchase order' confirmation by email (check your junk mail in case you don't receive it). This confirms you are entered to participate in the draw.
Yes, it was posted pages ago. It's a raffle to have the chance to purchase the shoes.

Theyre most likely gon the be the first Lebron X to hit the outlets and I'm sure the price is gon be much lower than that when they do so no...
All of the Lebron X eventually going to hit the outlets..  I don't think there is one that won't.... eventually even the Prizm's will hit the outlets, too.

Easiest cop ever.  I was able to add this to my cart right at 8am and check out with ease.  Every other time I try to cop shoes it automatically says sold out.  Glad I got a cop on these rarities

wow ndc sold out of size 11 before i even got the twitter link at 501am. eastbay gave me a 40 min wait. i think i copped on finishline. not too much experience with them and whether they cancel stuff. i didnt even go to their site til like 505

is it just me? or there is no size 11 for prisms on ndc?
eek.gif

wow ndc sold out of size 11 before i even got the twitter link at 501am. eastbay gave me a 40 min wait. i think i copped on finishline. not too much experience with them and whether they cancel stuff. i didnt even go to their site til like 505

Finishline is GREAT, imho, NEVER had a bad experience with them or have em cancel anything. good move

glad folks are coppin with ease !!!!!!

Finishline is GREAT, imho, NEVER had a bad experience with them or have em cancel anything. good move

glad folks are coppin with ease !!!!!!

that's what i like to hear, thanks. my fav X's since the jades

gonna head to mall and if they nice in person im coppin

loved the prisms since the 1st pics surfaced

hopefully its not that shiny black crap :rolleyes

Footaction got sz 11 and I was able to add to cart ( I did remove it )

looks like they got a fsr too

the more i look at em the more i like em. multi colored laces to match that prism effect is my only gripe ....... since there cannot be a release without millions of gripes :wink:

Easiest cop ever.  I was able to add this to my cart right at 8am and check out with ease.  Every other time I try to cop shoes it automatically says sold out.  Glad I got a cop on these rarities
Don't get your hopes up too high. This release is nothing compared to a Jordan, so it would obviously be easier to cop online than others.. And on a rarity scale, the Prisms are near the bottom, probably with similar numbers as the floridians and dunkmans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom