Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'M KINDA LIKING THE HOMES BUT WILL DEF NEED TO SEE IN PERSON. FOR ALMOST ALL THE SHOES SO FAR, THE ONLINE PICS LOOK WAY BETTER THAN WHAT I SAW IN PERSON (I.E. LAVAS, PRISMS, DUNKMANS, FLORIDIANS). MAYBE I SHOULD STOP BUYING THE SHOES AND COLLECT THE PICS
laugh.gif
Online pictures definitely look a lot better than in person. I was at the HOH in OKC the other day. Had my eye on the cutting jades but the sneaker was so underwhelming in person. dropped.

I really wanna know if the homes upper is flat white like the USA's, that will be the deciding point for me

Homes = COPPED!

I'M KINDA LIKING THE HOMES BUT WILL DEF NEED TO SEE IN PERSON. FOR ALMOST ALL THE SHOES SO FAR, THE ONLINE PICS LOOK WAY BETTER THAN WHAT I SAW IN PERSON (I.E. LAVAS, PRISMS, DUNKMANS, FLORIDIANS). MAYBE I SHOULD STOP BUYING THE SHOES AND COLLECT THE PICS :lol:

you can RIGHT CLICK SAVE TWNTY8's pics :lol:

This year is going to be insane. With all the Jordans 13's coming out, the All-Star shoes, and now the corks

oh gawd(big sean voice)

I assume the allstar kicks drop around Allstar weekend but does anybody know when we might start getting images of them?

I assume the allstar kicks drop around Allstar weekend but does anybody know when we might start getting images of them?

Try on the first page. There has been GS pics of the Lebron X All-Star shoe up for at least 2 weeks now.

Got my Christmas X's in today and after seeing them I don't know how i feel about them the pictures made them look so good and i really like the look of them but i don't know if i'll ever wear them. Kinda wish I didn't have to work the day after christmas that way i could have seen them in person before seeing them.

The colors seemed to pop more and i guess the mono-tone red looks bulky in a size 12.

And there was no packing slip in my box from champs so i dont know how i am suppose to return them if i decide to go that route

All 60 pairs of corks still sitting here, special box and all.. Might wait till they go on sale and then use my coupon :smile:

Got my Christmas X's in today and after seeing them I don't know how i feel about them the pictures made them look so good and i really like the look of them but i don't know if i'll ever wear them. Kinda wish I didn't have to work the day after christmas that way i could have seen them in person before seeing them.

The colors seemed to pop more and i guess the mono-tone red looks bulky in a size 12.

And there was no packing slip in my box from champs so i dont know how i am suppose to return them if i decide to go that route
I'm about to get my Christmas X's just waiting...I've been hearing a lot of people say they're underwhelming in person...Might return em or sell if I don't like them, but doesn't look like too many people want these lol.

Plus side is I got a 15% code from Nike today 
nthat.gif

I'm about to get my Christmas X's just waiting...I've been hearing a lot of people say they're underwhelming in person...Might return em or sell if I don't like them, but doesn't look like too many people want these lol.

Plus side is I got a 15% code from Nike today :nthat:

The Xmas X's are HOT. They are stunning in person to me...not too shiny and not just a plain matte. They have the perfect look to them when light hits them or not. I wish all X's had the finish of these. Glad I wised up and copped.

Nike definitely produced fewer pairs of this season's kicks. Most pairs and sizes are sold out on Eastbay, no chance for price reductions

Nike definitely produced fewer pairs of this season's kicks. Most pairs and sizes are sold out on Eastbay, no chance for price reductions

Good post, very true.

--

As for Corks, I'm having a hard time thinking that they only produced 60 pairs. 60 pairs of a super fancy box set collection version, maybe, but not 60 total. In any case, too much hype.

The Xmas X's are HOT. They are stunning in person to me...not too shiny and not just a plain matte. They have the perfect look to them when light hits them or not. I wish all X's had the finish of these. Glad I wised up and copped.
I'm getting really impatient lol. I ordered these on the 26th but my shipment got delayed cuz of the weekend and New Years...This was the first pair of X's that made me say "Damn. I need these"

Really like these Christmas Xs, but not sure if it was worth the $180 price tag. Thinking of returning.

If the prisms were as limited as the corks seem to be, people would be hyping them just as much if not more than the corks are being hyped now.

Incorrect. I dont like the Corks either, but the Prisms are a bunch of rainbow colored 3 and 4 sided shapes put together. No creativity at all. Just doo doo garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom