Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally saw the prisms. im yet to pickup any Xs yet. but im feeling them and the jades. xmas look hot too.

You mean you rather have these super hyped and going for. 2x retail ?
eyes.gif

Shoes are getting the love they deserve no extra hype needed on these please... I have yet to cop my pair lol.
neither have I......and what's up with these Nike Elite lebron X cork socks, havent seen anyone mention them yet?

I have a feeling those Miami settings will be amazing in person..
me too...i have the dolphin penny V's and I was like I don't need another colorway like this but those X's are calling my name and i have a feeling i'm going to answer come release day!

Christmas pairs were sitting in every single store at Mall of America, literally every store.

I guess the Floridian homes never dropping [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

Christmas pairs were sitting in every single store at Mall of America, literally every store.

By sitting you mean there was 1 pair of size 8 on the wall? Or you dont know, but saw one in the stores so clearly they have 10 FSRs just sitting in the back? Or you work at every shoe store in the biggest mall in the country and know all of their inventory? So which one is it master of sneakerhead knowledge?

how long ago was this? anything else good that was sitting? might take a drive soon to MN

yesterday.

By sitting you mean there was 1 pair of size 8 on the wall? Or you dont know, but saw one in the stores so clearly they have 10 FSRs just sitting in the back? Or you work at every shoe store in the biggest mall in the country and know all of their inventory? So which one is it master of sneakerhead knowledge?

:lol: y u mad tho?

every store had multiple pairs on display, that's what that means. i didn't waste breathe asking all the stores' size runs, but if you know MOA you know there are multiple Champs, FTL's and FA's and a Nike, so if each of those had multiple display pairs I think you have a decent chance of finding your size.

Is anyone but me ready for the BHM Xs ...I hope they go all out with the design on them !!

So to all the people who actually play in their brons any of you thought of changing the insoles in the pair that you play in?

I played in mine once...that was it. Went back to the 9's which are far superior to play in.

IMO the X's look nice and are for casual wear

The lock down on the IX is incredible

After seeing better pics of the galaxy and my prism being the most comfortable shoes I ever had I'm leaning toward copping but kds are my main priority.

Just got my XMas in...  Swapped the Jade laces in, and picked up some black with red trim laces from work (Finishline) for the Jades...

Is anyone but me ready for the BHM Xs ...I hope they go all out with the design on them !!
No, I'm looking forward to seeing what they look like as well.

The BHM IXs were amazing.
pimp.gif
Hopefully the Xs follow suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom