Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt say anything about corks that werent pre order. Im sayin preorder or not theres a hell of alot more corks out there already than there are crown jewels. So if u think cork is so limited (what is extremly limited 500 pairs 1000 pairs???) they wouldnt drop in asia and europe with plenty of full size runs. Not wishful thinking i dont care if i have to pay 1000 for a shoe i just prefer to pay less. But in no way are they worth 2500 maybe limited here but we can buy from overseas who knows

Last edited:
I agree they arent worth 2500.  Solar Yeezy's didnt even get that high.  All im saying is i know for a fact that Nike Employees are scrambling already to try and get their own pairs.  The employees i know  wouldnt have a problem getting them if they werent super limited.

are the Volts still releasing January 23rd? havent been keeping up with the thread lately..

have my eye on the Volts, Homes, and Settings :pimp:

I agree they arent worth 2500.  Solar Yeezy's didnt even get that high.  All im saying is i know for a fact that Nike Employees are scrambling already to try and get their own pairs.  The employees i know  wouldnt have a problem getting them if they werent super limited.
I think they are going to be the same quantity as the gold medals.

Is it just me or the Prism's seem a little "meh"?  I can't get into them, I decided to go with the Lava's instead.

For some reason I think the Prism's were under estimated . They weren't getting that much love, but they sold out 
Yeah, I mean I bought them an all, just when I looked at them the didn't really "grab" me.  They were alright but not a must-have shoe in my books.

Sold out?? The Prism's are chilling in multiple store in my local malls :lol:

Maybe he means online. Around me, (PA/NJ) they don't have my size 12 at any of the malls but they do have some smaller sizes. Just seems like the general release 10's are being released in smaller numbers in general especially online because almost every single CW that has come out has damn near sold out online. I guess stores and Nike realized that a lot of the 9's were sitting last year so they didn't want to release too many pairs which makes sense.

Last edited:
I think the prisms are going to grow on people... as soo as they are oos lol

Corks are probably going to be my last cop... or if I can't get them I am going to go ham buying retro Js and foams lol

Finally got my XMAS Lebrons and these might be the sleeper this year for the X's.

Super clean and really ain't getting the love it should be

if I come along the Xmas at a good price i might cop, but i would want the laces from the Jades to give it a cleaner look IMO.

with that said the only other X's worth coppin are still the USA's :smokin

are the Volts still releasing January 23rd? havent been keeping up with the thread lately..

have my eye on the Volts, Homes, and Settings
pimp.gif
Volts got pushed back to Feb 23...  Maybe so those pissed they cant get Corks can still cop something that day??  
frown.gif

Doubt the Homes are a plus. And yeah, the diamond swoosh looks nice but it raises TE sneakers price $20-$90. It should've just been standard.

Nike should've kept the X's price the same as the IX's and incorporated the Diamond swoosh. I get what they were going for but it didn't work out based on the lukewarm sales except for the releases that suffered from low supply, high demand (based on the low supply and hype).

I see in the Kobe thread about how last years shoes sat on shelf.

Finally got my XMAS Lebrons and these might be the sleeper this year for the X's.
Super clean and really ain't getting the love it should be

You mean you rather have these super hyped and going for. 2x retail ? :rolleyes

Shoes are getting the love they deserve no extra hype needed on these please... I have yet to cop my pair lol.

You mean you rather have these super hyped and going for. 2x retail ? :rolleyes
Shoes are getting the love they deserve no extra hype needed on these please... I have yet to cop my pair lol.
I'm gonna chill on my Xmas X's and wear my Prism

I really like the X's but seems like these are a bit of a fail from Nike, I'm sure they are making plenty of money but it seems these are really sitting compared to the KD's and Kobe's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom