Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the Pressures were a lot more limited in my area than I expected. The Blue Diamonds released in several stores and are still there, but the Pressures only released in men's sizes at the HOH.

I need the Fireberrys for my collection this year bad, just don't wanna pay that price for em. I hope some how, some way, they re release in a normal fashion. Love that pink, it's grown on me more and more.

im really excited to see what the elite X's look like.

because IMO the 9's were ugly. the only 2 colorways worth it to me were the chinas and cannons. the elites were what the 9's should of been. this was pretty evident by those samples going around of the chinas big bangs and cannons in elite fashion.

Last edited:
im really excited to see what the elite X's look like.

because IMO the 9's were ugly. the only 2 colorways worth it to me were the chinas and cannons. the elites were what the 9's should of been. this was pretty evident by those samples going around of the chinas big bangs and cannons in elite fashion.
QFT

I love the elites but only liked a couple of the regular 9's. It will be interesting to see what Nike has up their sleeve on that, but I am sure they will go overboard on the cost.

Homes are nice :smokin

easy cop this morning.. love these..
IMO they are a lot nicer than the Blue Diamonds

8148227067_0295576754_z.jpg

8148261172_dcac97847f_z.jpg

8148259670_d80b802326_z.jpg

8148260404_eea03a0769_z.jpg
Dooooope.

IM TRYING TO CONVINCE MYSELF NOT TO SPEND THAT 200 ON THESE PRESSURES-AND THEY LOOK VERY NICE IN THOSE PICS... IM HEADING TO STORES TO CHECK EM OUT AFTER WORK TODAY. HOPEFULLY THERE ARE ENOUGH TO GO ON SALE...EASTBAY APPARENTLY STILL HAS PAIRS? AND THESE THINGS ARE NOT MOVING ON RESELLBAY EITHER.. :nerd:

So I've heard the Jades are HOH exclusive instead of some FTLs. Called my usual FTL and they're not getting them.
Is this true or should I keep hunting? Looking for a non-HOH spot in MD. Arundel Mills maybe?
Not true.

Im visiting my mom right now, called up the local mall footlocker here and asked for the Pressures, and the guy said no, we didnt get them, BUT we're getting the Jades on the 10th. I was like ok, alot? He said, 'no, but a good amount, nobody likes Lebron here' and he laughed.

So if anything, ill just have my lil bro swoop me up Jades, and trade em for Pressures.

Not true.
Im visiting my mom right now, called up the local mall footlocker here and asked for the Pressures, and the guy said no, we didnt get them, BUT we're getting the Jades on the 10th. I was like ok, alot? He said, 'no, but a good amount, nobody likes Lebron here' and he laughed.
So if anything, ill just have my lil bro swoop me up Jades, and trade em for Pressures.

Pressures aren't going anywhere, soon enough you'll be able to use a bday coupon on them.

How the jades aren't the Xmas colorway is beyond me. They are Xmas colors for crying out loud lol
nike pretty much switched the colors around and called them the christmas x's besides a couple of different minor details hahah  Either way there both the only X's that are must haves for me so far.

Last edited:
i think the away colorway would of looked better if they had put some white trim on them.

i was gonna pick up the pressures for instant gratification but...naahh

i will wait, and prob make another ID

Last edited:
I would say because theres alot more pages so maybe more people will see them and comment... I'm gonna be tempted to post mine in here... :lol:
Jades..

trust me, the same people that are active in this thread are at least checking the other thread. they may not post, they may not like IDs, but they check it.

Not true.

Pressures aren't going anywhere, soon enough you'll be able to use a bday coupon on them.

Bday coupon is not enough, at least 20% off or Swoosh :wink: :nerd:. Just waiting for the inevitable Eastbay discount exclusion to be lifted. :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom