dsc00174rc.jpg

dsc00176zx.jpg

dsc00177hu.jpg

dsc00178tl.jpg

dsc00179zc.jpg

dsc00180bn.jpg

dsc00181lq.jpg

either like them or flame me.....
Sick! I love how nike put the south beach and sprite colorways on id.   Seeing your pics makes me want to go id some X's and say screw the jordan releases this month hahah

Last edited:
who else thinks a statue of liberty colorway would go perfectly with the lebron x 

The midsole speckles on the pressures light up under florecent light. Noticed it when I turned on the floor led lights in my car. Pretty nice touch. Rockin mine right now. Couldn't wait to have these on my feet. No use in starring at em. Will post some un-ds pics later. :pimp:

So I've heard the Jades are HOH exclusive instead of some FTLs. Called my usual FTL and they're not getting them.
Is this true or should I keep hunting? Looking for a non-HOH spot in MD. Arundel Mills maybe?
Damn hope this isnt true. I dont think its hoh exclusive though since eastbay and ndc getting them

@FLUnlocked tweeted a few months back that FTL locations would be receiving the Jades on 11/10. Whether HoH will receive them this go-round is unclear based off the tweet I read.
jjohnson- When the Jades released back in October I contacted both HoH locations here in MD and they both had them, so I'd expect availability to be decent this time. I would definitely expect to find them in Arundel Mills. If not, I'd try Montgomery.

This is correct!! Jades are limited, but not only to HOH... I know my store (Champs) has them, but we only got 18 pairs, and that was by far the most in the mall. Try Champs at Potomic Mills... It is a brand new store and should have them...

The midsole speckles on the pressures light up under florecent light. Noticed it when I turned on the floor led lights in my car. Pretty nice touch. Rockin mine right now. Couldn't wait to have these on my feet. No use in starring at em. Will post some un-ds pics later.
pimp.gif
True to size or half size up?

One of the things that I find quite strange is why didn't Nike simply put the jeweled swoosh on all the models?

I mean, it's kinda cheap to only put that on the more expensive ones.

They look far too feminine - it's 2 'soft' colours that are predominant. At least one has to be 'neutral'.

Yeah they just don't look right to me at all. Kinda just meh..........

Felt the same way. If they came out how he wanted them then thats all that matters. My personal opinion, waaaaay too much pink. The two colors used for the whole shoe just didn't do it for me. Could've had a 3rd colorway for contrast and flow. The ones Blossom did look like and say ID, when he could've made a colorway that said official release professional design. Atleast that was my goal when making an ID, have that "Could've been Nike's Design" feel to them. Just hope he likes them tho.

Last edited:
My guess would be its their version of Adidas charging $180 for their "Special Edition" Rose 3's while charging $160 for the "Normal" colorways. Just my guess tho...
Not what I am saying. It's quite obvious which swoosh would be more durable, especially for those of us who actually play in our shoes. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom