Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike Store said the Jade's will not release in GS sizes.
Not true...  I have Jades sitting in my stock room in the 4-7Y range.  Nike store lied to you.
since the Jades are Gr hope their easy to pick up
Yes, they are a GR, however they are a limited GR, meaning each store is only getting a few pairs.  As I have stated, we got 18 mens and we by far have the most in the mall.

i honestly like the corks im tired of the loud colors i think its original to me it reminds me of wheat XIII them ***** was hideous when they first came out now they are a collectors item thats just my opinion love or hate they will sell lebrons are nikes top contender in the Bball line currently

Just saw Pressures at another local Footlocker, they're DOPE in person, and if yall know me, I'm VERY critical of Lebron X's colorways. Footlocker had A LOT of them, and they're sitting too. They also had Wind Chills too.

This is my first time trying on Lebron X's, tried on the 10.5, perfect, TTS. All my Lebrons (starting back from the 8s) are 10.5. Anyways, they look sick on feet, SOO DAMN TEMPTED to drop the ether on them, but my iD's coming next week are black as well. So I decided to fall back. Though, it's gonna be tough to sleep on them, pics do them NO justice. The red flakes on the black upper are puuuurty, the overall BRED colorway is executed very well, good job Nike.

I'm probably gonna **** around and swoop them up tomorrow, idk, lol. It's the only X I wanted this year, so YOLO :smh:

Last edited:
AGREED WITH IHeartBoost ... PICS DO THESE PRESSURES NO JUSTICE AT ALL... I JUST CANT DROP 2 BILLS ON EM

Thinking of going the Nike id route, honestly my cw are looking better then any of the ones Nike released. Wish I could post my pics using my iPhone to show u guys

The pressures look good I must admit, but after that price knockdown on the Elites, Im skeptical of any price out of the 150-180 range. I think I will hold off for now.

hey EASTBAY will the pressures ever take the discount restriction off? is so i will buy! if not. than no.

Are the prism's supposed to release in December? If so, I hope pictures of the adult version release sooner than the week of their release.

Are the prism's supposed to release in December? If so, I hope pictures of the adult version release sooner than the week of their release.

They drop 12/31..the pics that leaked last week was men's, The size that was pictured was a size 8.5..

Last edited:
They drop 12/31..the pics that leaked last week was men's, The size that was pictured was a size 8.5..

Awe man. Well that sucks because I was expecting them to have the textured swoosh and a different sole. But thanks for the info TWNTY8

pressures are nice, but i'm not into leborns for bred. had enough fo that with the jordan line all these years

new corks teaser i saw on instagram..more chocolate brown

View media item 125626

Hmmm, gonna have to see more pictures. I loved the ones nike put out a few weeks ago. The colors, I love, but i'm not sure if I'm feeling the material(from this picture).

Picked up Pressures this morning, love them! The red speckle flakes on the Black upper was a nice touch. Here's the Gang so far
http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/...6-8B81-1AD138E89893-2624-000000BA0E22FF96.jpg
This pic makes the base colors on the Jades and Crown Jewels look :smokin

They look damn beautiful.

is it just me or does lebron's pair have the diamond textured swoosh.. :nerd:

8154599782_8c51e22326.jpg

it doesnt make me like them.. just something to point out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom