Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it just me or does lebron's pair have the diamond textured swoosh.. :nerd:
8154599782_8c51e22326.jpg

it doesnt make me like them.. just something to point out

Yup and it has the lace lock.

pressures are nice, but i'm not into leborns for bred. had enough fo that with the jordan line all these years

QFT.

I MAY COP IF THEY GO ON EXTREME SALE BUT MAN I'M GETTING TIRED OF BUYING RED/BLACK/WHITE COLORWAY SHOES. TOO MANY JORDANS IN MY CLOSET WITH THAT SCHEME :smh:

I walked into work yesterday and saw a full size run of jades with a pair sitting on top.. things are beautiful. Can't wait to walk into work with my footlocker uniform, cop a pair, and leave :lol:

THAT CUSTOM MAKES ME PRAY FOR AN EGGPLANT COLORWAY WITH A LIL RED N YELLOW IN THERE.... SEVERELY SICK... IS THERE AN ID OPTION FOR THAT... :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Ordered my Pressures yesterday hopefully a 13 fits all my 9''s are 14 besides the lows and all my 8's are a 13 and my footlocker will be getting the flordians and only carry up to a 13

I hate shoes with icy soles, but these Pressures have my attention. So far, Windchills, Pressures, and Prisms are all on my hit list.

NT, STOP ME FROM BUYING PRESSURES PLEASE!!!!! Lol.

Every online site that released these STILL has a FSR including the site that sells out instantly for no reason what so ever, NDC. They are going to be around for quite a while. If it hasn't sold out online I think its safe to say there are PLENTY in actual stores. Just wait patiently and you can get these for cheaper than retail.
I hope you right broseph.

The price isn't really the issue, but if I could get them for cheaper than retail obviously ill be a happy dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom