Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, forgot to mention there are some FTL's with Xmas in stock. This FTL had size 10-12, and 13 in stock. Stock locate if you're still looking for them at retail.
Where is this store?  Eastbay sent me an 11.5 when i ordered a 12, so i sent those back and i'm on the hunt again... I really hate to pay much more then retail.  

Really? Can I see a pic?

I dont what to be accused of hating....I just dont understand how you're able to rsvp with an incorrect hashtag and I cant get even one rsvp when I spell out everything correctly.

you'll probably hate me but I got through for the fireberries with a space after the # lol

The Lebron X South Beaches..... enjoy. I cant wait till these come out. This is Carmelo's Brothers instgram
View media item 227968View media item 227969

Y'all kinda let this one slide under the radar...these are 1000% fake. if you want proof pm me. The question is if this really is Carmelo's brother how did he get fooled into thinking they were real and then shouting out Lebron as if he gave them to him personally...smfh.

Those aren't fake!

Those were Nikeid's he made that he tried to pass off as shoes that Bron gave em. :smh: :smh:

Authentic nonetheless :nthat:

My thoughts exactly .. however that pink diamond throws me off and along with the pink tip laces, I didn't think you could detail those features on your IDs. I may be wrong ... Can we get some input from Twenty8 or PeruWhite :lol:
I already mention this earlier, it's a Nike iD / Custom.

IE: He made them on Nike iD, and had some other custome stuff done to it. It's not that hard to do.

^ Nike can do some dope **** if they color block like the last 2 pics.  Nicely done
smokin.gif

Why can't we get this colorblocking on a Lebron X mid? So damn clean. The homes releasing are garbage compared to something like this...

A little bit of both. I prefer the half size up for the comfort level, but like the overall smaller shape of the shoe in my true size. My toes rubbed quite a bit with my TTS. And the half size up makes my foot/shoe look like a chode. My suggestion, go to the store and try them on for yourself, if can't, I would choose based on comfort level desired; cramped toes or wider shoe.

Last edited:
Damn, I love how you got yo' ish' set up in the background...Got All The Fly Kicks w/ The Matchin' Hats. And I'm still on the hunt for those LeBron 9 "Galaxy"

Thanks man.
check around the obvious places online, you should be able to find the big bangs for a decent price

Man, the reseller prices for the BHMs, All Stars and Corks are ridiculous on ebay. The Kobe's are going for $100+ over retail.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom