"IMO" NOBODY CARES
laugh.gif
you can keep them Barney the Dinosaur X's

what's good my brotha from another?
Your opinion is invalid on this subject hombre 
laugh.gif
. Just laying low and lurking. February should be a lucrative month 
tired.gif

I got a question, if the ASG X is red instead of purple are most singing a different tune? I like the design and detail, not a huge fan of the purple tho. The 3M is pretty dope and considering the theme Nike decided on I think it was very well executed.

Those ASG X's are on point as is IMO.

"IMO" NOBODY CARES :lol: you can keep them Barney the Dinosaur X's

what's good my brotha from another?
:lol:

Would love to trade them for Big Bangs.

+1 ... I'm still chasing down a DS pair of Big Bangs for the right price

Yeah they are! Starting to really hate how NT members can cook up better colorways than Nike themselves, how is this possible? I mean really, wtfuuuuudge!

Well I think a lot of it is because NT members are catering to NT members, not the whole buying public that has to be taken into consideration. It's almost like inside jokes, there's a reason they are inside jokes.

Well I think a lot of it is because NT members are catering to NT members, not the whole buying public that has to be taken into consideration. It's almost like inside jokes, there's a reason they are inside jokes.

You don't feel like that photoshop would be universally appealing to the public consumer going after an ASG shoe? I definitely do! Those look absolutely amazing.

This pic of the pressures, single handedly made me a fan of em...best pic of em ive seen..wish i aint sleep on em smh

So basically what you're telling me is that because Lebron at 28, almost 30, its a problem that NIKE THEMSELVES makes a galaxy theme colorway for him for the AllStar game? Right?

By the way Im 24 and I've been following the Bron line since the 4s, didn't cop multiple pairs until the 7s because I wasn't financially stable before hand.
And no I am not a stan, I cop pairs of Brons that i like, If it so happens to be that i like most of the color ways whats wrong with that?

Its not just Lebrons i cop tho, Latest pick up was....

View media item 230033

those galaxy rookies stickin man..damn good pickup...nice showcase in the background too man

You don't feel like that photoshop would be universally appealing to the public consumer going after an ASG shoe? I definitely do! Those look absolutely amazing.

I wasn't talking about that photoshop per se. I was just saying, NT makes up a very small % of the market. I agree, that photoshop would do well.

I wasn't talking about that photoshop per se. I was just saying, NT makes up a very small % of the market. I agree, that photoshop would do well.

Yeah I get the whole NT makes up this microscopic percentage of the market and all but I feel like if NT embraces a colorway it's damn near guaranteed to be a hit. I don't know many colorways of any kick that was widely embraced by NT members that wasn't a first day sellout on release day. Ya know...

Yeah I get the whole NT makes up this microscopic percentage of the market and all but I feel like if NT embraces a colorway it's damn near guaranteed to be a hit. I don't know many colorways of any kick that was widely embraced by NT members that wasn't a first day sellout on release day. Ya know...

I couldn't agree more! I know all this information that "leaks" into this forum is not by an accident by any means

So basically what you're telling me is that because Lebron at 28, almost 30, its a problem that NIKE THEMSELVES makes a galaxy theme colorway for him for the AllStar game? Right?

By the way Im 24 and I've been following the Bron line since the 4s, didn't cop multiple pairs until the 7s because I wasn't financially stable before hand.
And no I am not a stan, I cop pairs of Brons that i like, If it so happens to be that i like most of the color ways whats wrong with that?

Its not just Lebrons i cop tho, Latest pick up was....
Damn, I love how you got yo' ish' set up in the background...Got All The Fly Kicks w/ The Matchin' Hats. And I'm still on the hunt for those LeBron 9 "Galaxy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom