Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the best looking X's in my opinion. Can't wait to cop
smokin.gif

View media item 246932
You coulda had these long ago

Homes are definitely a favorite. But it does look as if the vents may yellow.

They will for sure. My Gold Medal vents have already started to yellow. :smh:

This is what makes me angry with Nike. I paid $293 for these Gold Medal's and I don't even have them a year and they are turning color. It's BS.

Last edited:
They will for sure. My Gold Medal vents have already started to yellow. :smh:

This is what makes me angry with Nike. I paid $293 for these Gold Medal's and I don't even have them a year and they are turning color. It's BS.

Can you post pics of the yellowing? I've heard people talk about it, but I've yet to see how bad it gets.

yeah i think NIke released the details on these already (Could be wrong) but i remember seeing somewhere that it was "Meteor" cant remember how they tied in into the whole Diamond theme tho.

What are my odds of getting the asg kd v's and asg lebron 10's from eastbay @ release time? I refreshed my page at the 10 second mark when I tried to cop the xmas kd v's but then I got lagged behind and missed out. Didn't refresh and waited the timer down and managed to snag the energies (which doesn't mean much because they are easier to get now lmao)

What are my odds of getting the asg kd v's and asg lebron 10's from eastbay @ release time? I refreshed my page at the 10 second mark when I tried to cop the xmas kd v's but then I got lagged behind and missed out. Didn't refresh and waited the timer down and managed to snag the energies (which doesn't mean much because they are easier to get now lmao)

Think you answered that yourself based on your past experience...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom