Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to like the ASG shoe but it just does nothing for me, especially given how nice the last 3 have been..

I find it interesting that people think they are just copying last year because of the hype

They are working years ahead on these kicks

Ordering Mat'ls to be made, designing concepts etc...

Not a fan of the all stars, but the black suede PEs he was rocking the other day v. the celtics were :pimp:

I am trying to make a south beach themed Lebron X ID.  Any input would be appreciated.  I have also attached an image of what the teel upper looks like in person.  What looks good together (it does not help being color blind haha).  Thanks in advance.

Not a fan of the all stars, but the black suede PEs he was rocking the other day v. the celtics were
pimp.gif
yeah those are the only brons im copping this year until i see the SLHs

Homes are definitely a favorite. But it does look as if the vents may yellow.

They will for sure. My Gold Medal vents have already started to yellow. :smh:

This is what makes me angry with Nike. I paid $293 for these Gold Medal's and I don't even have them a year and they are turning color. It's BS.

Damn that sucks... That was one shoe I wish I got but now , not so much.

^ Not to mention that nike+ c rap... what a joke that is.. apple must be laughing all the way to the bank on that one :D

ASG Brons & KD's are the best out of this year allstar releases. Might try to grab both but i wont lose sleep if I miss out on them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom