Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw these in person when I picked up the AFM 2013. In my opinion, they look amazing. Too bad I don't ball in Lebrons nor do I see myself wearing these casually (unless I wear these with shorts during the summer).

sneakermane 
nthat.gif

The more pics I see the more hideous the All-Stars are. Looks like my iDs and Homes are all I need as of now. Congrats to those that were able to cop though.

Honestly I hate all IDs and if you buy a white basketball sneaker like the X's you gotta play basketball in em. IMO

How did y'all not get these??? I went to the mall at 11:30 AM got my
Size and walked out....FSR Memorial City Mall champs houston tx. Got an extra 11.5 for my brother and he said hell no take them back

So OS Life had the Lebrons for $260 yet an NTer tried to get me for $300, smh.

Anyways, I didn't get ish at University Mall in Tampa. They had other sizes of the Kobe's and Durants but I'm not here to resell.

I got the complete superstar pack from a Foot Locker. Now to pick up my other Kobe's and KDs.

I like the color way of the 9s but prefer the design of the Xs. And it seems a toss up of whether the Kobe or Lebrons were more scarce.

Now i wait for corks i guess. Anyone know a general idea of what stores these are dropping at? So far all i can can think of is  nikestore, ndc, HoH, DTLR and Major. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom