Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need helped a few NT members today actually....so move around....ask the 4 or 5 people in my inbox...if nobody bit that was the route I was going for...and??

sure. whatever makes u feel better. make that paper homey. glad to see your brother was so grateful too. ill nvr understand u dudes buyin pairs for the whole fam.

well that was subtle. why dont you just link the auction? :smh:
No need helped a few NT members today actually....so move around....ask the 4 or 5 people in my inbox...if nobody bit that was the route I was going for...and??

because its no buying/selling/trading outside of the classified section.

at least people you picked up pairs for were smart enough to PM you instead of making it obvious like you just did.

Last edited:

at least people you picked up pairs for were smart enough to PM you instead of making it obvious like you just did.
Never linked to eBay...never asked anybody to buy them....I said I'm going to if no other way....how's that selling on here...show me where I tried to push them off to an NT member....I didn't so don't play that game with me...like I said above if no NT member asked me about them privately I'd return them or throw them on eBay....

Never linked to eBay...never asked anybody to buy them....I said I'm going to if no other way....how's that selling on here...show me where I tried to push them off to an NT member....I didn't so don't play that game with me...like I said above if no NT member asked me about them privately I'd return them or throw them on eBay....

Not going to argue. I'm just saying it was an open invitation to buyers. It can be perceived as selling.

Last edited:
sure. whatever makes u feel better. make that paper homey. glad to see your brother was so grateful too. ill nvr understand u dudes buyin pairs for the whole fam.
You'll never understand what? Me buying my baby brother a pair of shoes he asked for? What difference does it make who I spend my money on? Make that paper?? lol......did you not get yours?? Ya need help just pm no need to be salty bro.....I'm not profiting off nobody that's here seriously....ask around dont assume

Not going to argue. I'm just saying it was an open invitation to buyers. It can be perceived as selling.
And if that's the way you took it.....fine....Ill edit it but its in no way trying to sell...or you already did....Ill just repost the pics...

Last edited:
And if that's the way you took it.....fine....Ill edit it but its in no way trying to sell...

No worries. I'm just trying to show you how it is viewed. While I trust your intentions, it's still technically selling on here.
What's done is done. Hopefully, the members you looked out for are thankful.

You'll never understand what? Me buying my baby brother a pair of shoes he asked for? What difference does it make who I spend my money on? Make that paper?? lol......did you not get yours?? Ya need help just pm no need to be salty bro.....I'm not profiting off nobody that's here seriously....ask around dont assume

just here for the lulz. thx for contributing. and btw..if i bought my baby brother $200 shoes and he told me to take them things back id smack the hell out of him but do you. just nvr understood dudes outfitting their families. dont your family members have jobs and minds of their own? different cultures i spose

Grats RoyalsFan! I had every site primed and ready to go this morning and I still came up empty.

just here for the lulz. thx for contributing. and btw..if i bought my baby brother $200 shoes and he told me to take them things back id smack the hell out of him but do you. just nvr understood dudes outfitting their families. dont your family members have jobs and minds of their own? different cultures i spose
lol damn I'd rather him say no take them back then them sit in his closet .....He's a spoiled kid....I don't mind it...I outfit my little girls too..check my past post....what's wrong with that?? I don't see why me buying kicks for kids is a bad thing.....different people....If I'm rocking 100 pair of kicks I don't see why at least the kids shouldn't be wearing the same if not better....that's called taking care of my family..yeah I suppose we are different

So back to the shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom