Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of confirmation bias in here lol

These are atrocious.

People bought these ugly shoes out of pure hype. Take some pics and try their best to pretend like they made a good purchase :lol:

After that I bet 80% of these are going straight to Craiglist and Ebay.

Jeez these Area 72s are hideous.

QFMFT!

saw the KDs and Brons up close at the mall, almost threw up my wetzels Pretzel. These are the most garbage c/w nike's ever put out. The only actual decent shoe were the Blazers. But even @ $85 using my bday coupon i still couldn't pull the trigger. This is the perfect example of hype.

Yeah, this week is Nikes ugly drops. XX8, Joker AJ1, Joker AJ3, the peculiar Colorways of the Allstar pack.

I'm surprised these sold out. X-Mas was a slow burn. And The BHM were very limited and probably the only reason why they're gone with the Crown Jewels and Gold Medals (okay, the Gold Medals would've sold).

Damn this thread blew up today.
laugh.gif

Can't imagine the chaos in here next week when the Corks drop.

Man yall full of it... Same dudes HATED THE GALAXIES LAST YEAR .... 2 weeks later change of heart .. Matter of fact y'all hated on the ASG VIIS TOO.. Wait until on feet pics surface then y'all will change ur opinions like always ..

Last edited:
Might as well contribute as well with some pics. These sold out with the quickness in my area. Came back home with my pair and made some additional phone calls to a couple of other stores just to see and they were " gone gone gone". Usually for releases I'll  end up being able to find a size or 2 left available somewhere. I guess the hype is real..

Last edited:
Damn this thread blew up today. :lol:

Can't imagine the chaos in here next week when the Corks drop.
It'll be a lot of people upset they couldn't get them. Most places have volts in the stash. We still don't know what HoH are getting these, etc. I even saw the Setting Sun t-shirts today (Witness, Picasso Bron Dunking and Bron dunking front view).

Last edited:
OSlife.com for the win!  Was able to get my pair at the 8pm EST re-stock.  Had to patiently wait 12 minutes, while people had a 10-minute timeclock to checkout.  Looks like someone missed the cut-off and I was able to add my SZ 12 to cart!

I'm so stoked.  Yes, it was $45 above retail, but way better than what resellers want, and I know they're coming legit. 

I love this colorway.  The details are crisp and the 3M alien skin is awesome.  Will look good attending Phoenix Suns home games, even if the Suns suck.

The All-Star pack married with the shirts and socks are nice. People were just upset about the weird Colorways but I like the Milky Way and Jupiter/supernova themes.

The Kobe's are on point, despite not having a solid color or conventional color blocking. KDVs have been solid.

they went real quick on the restock on oslife, bt ifyer not quick once the checkout process starts say goodnight. was able to get the KD's in my 10.5 so i cant complain. had torefresh 33 times though

those r not volts trey songz is wearin they r jordans

Kevin Hart is rocking these lebron all star joints in the celebrity game right now. I'm sure someone here can find  and post up pics of him in it lol.

This has probably been asked and I apologize but what stores will have the CORKS lebron X? And looks like I'm gonna have to camp for them SMH

to those of you that hate on this shoe....the best way to enjoy and appreciate them is seeing them in person.....on your own feet!

I didn't see nothing special about the LeBron All Stars this year...That last year Galaxy theme is gonna be hard as hell for Nike to top, IMO the LeBron 9 "Galaxy" alone are gonna be hard to top

My buddy grabbed a pair like many of yall did to trade for other kicks but I was telling him that I don't really think it will be a hugely sought after pair so, I guess what I'm trying to ask is, what are you guys expecting in return for these? I personally don't know anything that's "heat" that I'd give up for those, but I guess there might be people out there to do so
eyes.gif
I got three bills for mine within two hours of posting them on CL. I probably could have held out for more but I'm not too greedy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom