Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel bad about passing on all of these.. Hopefully they got some dope colorways coming out

Last edited:
@nikestore: @ronaldtaughtme_ We'll tweet a link to the LeBron X EXT Cork QS on 2/23 at 8am EST. $305. Limit 1 per consumer. TLO. Sizes 7-13, 14, 15.
Quoted, bolded, and enlarged for emphasis.

Hopefully this will help reduce the incessant questions about the Corks that will bombard this thread this week.

If Corks are TLO, then searching the product code won't work right? That extra step for TLO usually means me missing out.

If Corks are TLO, then searching the product code won't work right? That extra step for TLO usually means me missing out.
Correct, the product will only come up with the link Nike provides via Twitter. 

On that note, with TLO I am confident that I will land a pair. I am terrible with non-TLO because the links always go live early and they're gone. 

Most of you don't even like Lebron or the X's so save the Corks for the true fans!
Stop the reselling and madness.

This is limited to resellers btw if it's QS, true but sad.

Release the cork already. Imo that is the best lebron up to date

still think the pressures are the best. i kno im gonna get flamed but black/red and clear sole will get me damn near everytime. hope those who want the corks to wear get em. good luck fellas.

Most of you don't even like Lebron or the X's so save the Corks for the true fans!
Stop the reselling and madness.

This is limited to resellers btw if it's QS, true but sad.
Haha I'm saying though...it seemed like a lot hated the Lebron X in general + majority of the CWs but like these...But to each his own.

Corks are definitely going to be crazy. And I agree 9/10 of the people buying weren't a fan of the Lebron X.

I hope it's not an NDC only release (and pray to good FTL and family get it since FNL doesn't want my money).

Got the feeling corks won't be too limited. But with all the attention the royal 1s are getting, nike may just release 1 pair...whats the final word from those that have them. Comfortable? Im not at all interested if I cant wear them all day..

Not a huge fan of the X's other than the Homes, which are fire, and not gonna cop the corks. Good luck to those that do try to get their hands on a pair though...

Gonna try my hardest to land the corks to finish off my 3 pair set of 10s... Crown Jewels, Olympics, and God willing Corks... Prolly will grab volt down the line on a friends discount hopefully

wellll I got the 88 3s, missed out on the Jordan Royal 1s (so far), now its on to the Corks

the only 3 releases I wanted for 2013

hopefully a bunch of spots in Miami will have these

out of all 3 I want these the most

im glad they not as limited as the Royal 1s

Im so sad I missed the Lebron ASG. I did manage to grab a pair of the Barkley's, you guys think I will have a hard time trading straight across my Barkley's for the Lebrons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom