Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really starting to hate this thread lol.. Probably gonna stay away for awhile, until some of this dies down a bit haha crazy

Why are people questioning the lower price for the Corks? Figured people would jump for joy since people thought the 305 was to much haha

I for one am happy. I'm buying it to keep for myself. Maybe those who are concern on the price drop worry about resell pricing? Personally who cares, it's 55 dollars saved.

Saving that $305 price tag for the PS Elites this year!
Probably.
laugh.gif

The Elites were supposedly going to retail for $285, so what's another $20.
mean.gif

Instagram Raffle for SoleClassics

1. Follow @soleclassics

2. Like the picture and make sure your account is public not private

3. Repost the pic and #soleclassicscorks and mention them in the post

4. Enter what size you want in the post

I just did it theyre out of Columbus so its a short drive for me its worth a shot

Can't imagine why as a business you charge less for a shoe that will sell out in seconds... I'd imagine you'd want to increase prices by $100. Something is strange about this. Indicative of something for sure

Last edited:
Hey "just cause I can" and since I'm not a "29-33 year old living with my parents" with a real job I'm gonna go drop an extra 500 on a pair of shoes I'm not gonna try to cop at retail...

People did that with the PT Cruiser when they first came out? Reaaaaal smart....

View media item 278667
Finally got to check them out in person. They look great, and they're a lot softer than I thought they would be.

I'd hate to see anyone actually try to play in these. We know someone will... :lol:

Last edited:
Probably. :lol:

The Elites were supposedly going to retail for $285, so what's another $20. :smh:

i hope they stick with the $285.. 285 MAX.. i can't believe im willing to buy a shoe that'll be around 300 after tax tho.. :smh:

Last edited:
about the FTL raffles - do they run out of raffle tickets? The FTL site says they'll be handing out tix on 20th and 21st for Willowbrook Mall, so can I hit up the mall after work tonight and expect to get a ticket or do people actually line up for these?

I think I did a raffle for the GMPs in Jersey Gardens once. I was just in the mall and happened to randomly notice a sign about a raffle for it. This was around 530 pm after work.

Why are people questioning the lower price for the Corks? Figured people would jump for joy since people thought the 305 was to much haha

I for one am happy. I'm buying it to keep for myself. Maybe those who are concern on the price drop worry about resell pricing? Personally who cares, it's 55 dollars saved.

this statement makes no sense.

a lower price = more profit for a reseller so a reseller will be equally happy with the price drop. resellers arent going to drop the price by $55 because they want to pass the savings along to whomever they smacking across the head.

people arent jumping for joy because the price difference will not really make a difference to them because they probably wont be able to get them for retail anyways due to the severely limited quantity and the hype for the shoe.

Last edited:
I'm glad the cork is the talk of the thread. Takes away from seeing anything related to the ugly ASG , which haven't been talked about much since this past weekend. $250 is more like it but still a pass, i'll save my dough for the Elites or XI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom