Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
about the FTL raffles - do they run out of raffle tickets? The FTL site says they'll be handing out tix on 20th and 21st for Willowbrook Mall, so can I hit up the mall after work tonight and expect to get a ticket or do people actually line up for these?

I think I did a raffle for the GMPs in Jersey Gardens once. I was just in the mall and happened to randomly notice a sign about a raffle for it. This was around 530 pm after work.
Some places stop accepting raffle tickets after a certain amount.  Just depends, I guess.

womens shoes use cork all the time. Think about wedges and ****. You dont see their shoes deteriorating 

Nice $55 more bucks in my pocket when I resell these to someone
nthat.gif

Yup! I'll have a buy it now of 1000 via PayPal gift only! LOL I have no sympathy for these desperate losers who need these due to their incredibly low self esteem

Smoke 'em if you got 'em; any other philosophy is just salty. Those who have will spend, story of life. Neighbor drives a Ferrari, hes not a loser I'm just jealous of his car.

Last edited:
I'm glad the cork is the talk of the thread. Takes away from seeing anything related to the ugly ASG , which haven't been talked about much since this past weekend. $250 is more like it but still a pass, i'll save my dough for the Elites or XI.

give it a few... people's pairs should be delivered from online retailers today, tomorrow, friday.

Lets make this clear, I didn't say EVERYONE who wants the corks is a desperate loser, I said the ones willing to pay a ridiculous amount just to have them ARE.

Now before I get hit with yet another useless reply think about this. Most of the people in here wear shoes to "break necks" ....... Of men, or school boys. You wanna give me a G to be able to do that......? I won't stop you.

If you disagree, cool, but others know better

Last edited:
This weekend’s Nike LeBron X ‘Cork’  release just got all the more exciting thanks to an unexpected price drop. As it turns out, the Nike Sportswear crafted version of the Nike LeBron X  will cost $250 as opposed to the $305 figure previously put out there by the folks at Nike. Will this have the effect of bringing any more folks into the fold or did people already have their minds made up on the Nike LeBron X ‘Cork’? Let us know in the comments and then check out the pairs available on eBay now.

this statement makes no sense.

a lower price = more profit for a reseller so a reseller will be equally happy with the price drop. resellers arent going to drop the price by $55 because they want to pass the savings along to whomever they smacking across the head.

people arent jumping for joy because the price difference will not really make a difference to them because they probably wont be able to get them for retail anyways due to the severely limited quantity and the hype for the shoe.

I see your point. I guess my mind set is how the potential buyers are more cautious to purchase the markup if they know it retails for 250 and not 305. Say on average markup is 50 dollars ( and of course it's based on hype and availability). A buyer is expecting price to be at 300 and not 355. Of course I have no knowledge of how to resell or what the buyers think. Regarding the corks, I won't be upset if I won't get them. Just happy that the fact that I'm saving money if I get a chance to purchase them.

Last edited:
For some reason I feel like this release is going to be the WC3 release and a lot of NT'ers are going to end up with a pair.

The decreasing of the price just screams more stock than we initially thought to me.

I certainly hope so....they pushed it back a few times already...:nerd:

Last edited:
No need for socks, I'm sure Nike gets their money back. Nike uses $20-30 worth of material on all their shoes, including the Corks. You pay $250. They make a $220 profit. So of-coarse they get their money back.
View media item 278754The numbers don't lie. But, that also includes clothing, gear and other stuff, which I'm sure are made cheap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom