Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
tongue.gif
roll.gif
WOW
roll.gif

My ASG came in. Soooooooo much better in person. Ill post pics once I figure out this photo stream mess. Im tired of emailing pics to myself from my phone lol

Sweet price drop!! Sucks more for that dude who paid 799! Don't matter if I get them or not, they will be sold by myself or another!
It really doesnt tho. I wasnt going to get it for retail and you arnt going to get it for retail. U people just keep it up. I laugh each time i see you guys trippin over a couple hun. Thx for thinkin of me tho

WOW
roll.gif

My ASG came in. Soooooooo much better in person. Ill post pics once I figure out this photo stream mess. Im tired of emailing pics to myself from my phone lol

:smokin

still waiting for UPS to drop mine off.. i must be the last stop of the day for them |I

Last edited:
So far I have two raffle tickets and a ghost chair in front of my comp!!!! 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

PS This thread is looking to be very good!!!

Just got mine as well. DSLR pics will be up tonight.

Got my Sequalizer shorts too. A little small, but it's alright.

Looks like a full run, I guess this is why they started selling wine in plastic bags
eek.gif

Last edited:
Just came out of HOH in 34th st, 3 kids in front of me were saying "if I win the raffle, I wont have enough money to pay for them" smh :x

Just got back from HOH Beverly... There was quite a few people. Right infront of me an old guy with 3 girls, at one point saying/pointing "size 9.5, 10, 10.5 and 11 got it?" At one point he kept saying hype beast!!!???!!! WTF?!?!?!

Last edited:
smokin.gif

still waiting for UPS to drop mine off.. i must be the last stop of the day for them

lucky you, ever since i moved to MPLS from MKE it takes a whole other day to get something from NDC.
Just got mine as well. DSLR pics will be up tonight.

Got my Sequalizer shorts too. A little small, but it's alright.
Lol lemme post my low quality pics now before yall out shine me 
laugh.gif

Amazing in person b. Pics dont them them justice at all

Chances on gettin these Corks are extremely slim. I just want a pair to rock. Praise Buddha. Maybe my luck will change..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom