Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were shoes every other day?
laugh.gif
At the end of the day.. they are just SHOES right? Shoes are meant to be worn.
wink.gif

Somebody said on here the other day that they knew a store that was getting them. Never heard back from him though. I'm trying to get my hands on them since I'll be working Saturday morning.
wish in little five points gettin em, first come first served

Somebody said on here the other day that they knew a store that was getting them. Never heard back from him though. I'm trying to get my hands on them since I'll be working Saturday morning.
wish in little five points gettin em, first come first served

Okay, I have two raffle tickets. I had to drive a very LONG way to get the second from HoH Dadeland. They were way more professional about it than HoH Florida Mall. They actually took down the size you wanted versus the shady hype beast ish Florida Mall was doing, "You take whatever shoe you can get."

Homegirl of mines texted me this pic from PG Plaza. 18 empty chairs in the mall.....

Mofos camping overnight from their house? :rofl:

They better hope I don't feel like making that trip Friday. I'm bypassing every empty chair I see.....& wish a ***** would say something.

Last edited:
Homegirl of mines texted me this pic from PG Plaza. 18 empty chairs in the mall.....

Mofos camping overnight from their house? :rofl:

They better hope I don't feel like making that trip Friday. I'm bypassing every empty chair I see.....& wish a ***** would say something.

I see a chance to get 18 new chairs and be number one in line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom