Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iverson's line lasted longer and the Barkley line lasted for some time, his just didn't go in order of 1 through etc, because they kept changing the name. Let's face it Kobe's line has been around for a long time (Adidias, plus Nike).

Iverson's nor Barkley's line lasted or will ever last as long as Lebron's. I don't think you understand that this is his 10th sneaker and has easily 6-7+ years left in the league.

The only sig that will even sniff Jordan's is Lebron's and thats saying a lot because I'm sure when its all said and done Lebron's sig will be the second best sig of all time behind Jordan's, it actually may already be.

Finally got to try a pair on. My true size 11 was real snug but I wouldn't go as far to say they were uncomfortable. I tried on an 11.5 and the toe was just way too long. I'll probably go TTS for Jades. If you have a wide foot I'd say you probably have to go .5 up.

Iverson's nor Barkley's line lasted or will ever last as long as Lebron's. I don't think you understand that this is his 10th sneaker and has easily 6-7+ years left in the league.
The only sig that will even sniff Jordan's is Lebron's and thats saying a lot because I'm sure when its all said and done Lebron's sig will be the second best sig of all time behind Jordan's, it actually may already be.

Dude you might as well just stop explaining it to him, some people here wont ever let it live that Lebrons Shoe line will eventually be 2nd to Jordan's. We all know it will, others will just act blind to it.

If you don't believe it, just look at how much hate comes after this post

Dude you might as well just stop explaining it to him, some people here wont ever let it live that Lebrons Shoe line will eventually be 2nd to Jordan's. We all know it will, others will just act blind to it.
If you don't believe it, just look at how much hate comes after this post
It already is second to Jordans.

As always great pics of the Pressures TWNTY8.
pimp.gif

Got my Blue Diamond's in today. Huge fan of the jeweled swoosh and the lace lock. If I had endless $ I'd be picking up the pressure's - REALLY sexy colour blocking on those.

smh.....

************* and niketalk lebron thread is basically the same ******g thing

why do yall double post here and there

The dude that sold me my Pressures was rockin the Jades. Looked absolutely beautiful on feet but a release that I will def be skipping out on. Wayyy to much stuff this month and next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom