Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
toine2983, you can update the RD for the Lava/charcoal and orange to 12/8, according to NDC. Also the Carbons are listed as $160, typo?

Speaking of Lava's, don't know if it has been posted already but Dub got a pair. Fast Forward to the 20:45 mark to see them, VERY BRIGHT!

Oh right, thanks Point. Forgot all about the Floridians.

Last edited:
PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR ****ING MIND IF YOUR GONNA COMPARE THESE TO BRED XI'S. REALLY DUDE?

When Bred XI-XII-XIII Jordans initially came out, people went CRAZY, Fights everywhere, doors kicked in and the like.

LOL and we are talking just the shoe in a brown and orange Nike box, no wires, cpu chips, adapters or special box included.

I saw the Pressures, Held the pressures, Tried on the pressures, came back the next day and bought 3 pairs of Retro SC trainers. 200+ is ridiculous and the quality of these shoes, or some micro chip I'm never gonna use does not mitigate or remedy the price.

Lets see how less hyped plain colorways do of a 270-200+ version.

SMfh at a Comparison between a shoe that elevated itself due to originality rather than a shoe that elevated itself do to price. Really?

Speaking of Lava's, don't know if it has been posted already but Dub got a pair. Fast Forward to the 20:45 mark to see them, VERY BRIGHT!

Oh right, thanks Point. Forgot all about the Floridians.

wow.. dudes collection is insane.

I see why people compare though because lebron signature line is the only one that can come close to Jordans in my opinion.

toine2983, you can update the RD for the Lava/charcoal and orange to 12/8, according to NDC. Also the Carbons are listed as $160, typo?
First page now updated, good looks TPG.

Good looks also on that video Peru. The Lavas (please don't call them Mangos
eyes.gif
) are dope.
pimp.gif

Might be my next pair of Xs.

Here's a vid of the Pressures with special box for anyone interested.

PEOPLE OUT OF THEIR ****ING MIND IF YOUR GONNA COMPARE THESE TO BRED XI'S. REALLY DUDE?

When Bred XI-XII-XIII Jordans initially came out, people went CRAZY, Fights everywhere, doors kicked in and the like.
LOL and we are talking just the shoe in a brown and orange Nike box, no wires, cpu chips, adapters or special box included.

I saw the Pressures, Held the pressures, Tried on the pressures, came back the next day and bought 3 pairs of Retro SC trainers. 200+ is ridiculous and the quality of these shoes, or some micro chip I'm never gonna use does not mitigate or remedy the price.

Lets see how less hyped plain colorways do of a 270-200+ version.

SMfh at a Comparison between a shoe that elevated itself due to originality rather than a shoe that elevated itself do to price. Really?

If you we're around to see the chaos for the TRUE ORIGINAL releases of xi, xii, xiii I'm guessing your close to or near my age, (25 next wk) While I agree with most of your statement you gotta look at it differently. The way you felt seeing a new bred release by mj is how the even younger youth see marquee releases from bron, the pressures and lebron x in general are nice, but no cigar as far as being any of the 3 of those Jordan's!! Nonetheless he's still their hero/icon, and having his newest most fresh kicks are one in the same to them as it was to us with mikes...just my 2 penny's tho!

IcySole.com ‏@IcySoleOnline
Shout out to @nikestore @nikebasketball for the special edition Lebron James Pressure Package! Appreciate it! pic.twitter.com/jbpKQusS
View photo Reply Retweet Favorite
1h Nike Basketball ‏@nikebasketball
@IcySoleOnline Earned, not given.

Hmmmm.. That's interesting. Wonder if they picked people that spent alot of $$$ with their site? Or was it really "random selection"?

No it doesn't come close stop it.

Im sure what he means is that the only comparable signature line is the LBJ line just for the simple fact that it has lasted this long. I believe that the only other sig to last this long or longer is Jordan's so the comparisons aren't really that bad.

Design wise no there is no comparison, the best player in the league having his own very successful sig at Nike leads to several different comparison's. So yea there is some comparison.

Exactly. It's a GR release shoe, EVERY footlocker is getting pairs in. They all even received matching clothes (shorts/shirts/sweaters) for them weeks ago. Some FL are only getting 12-15 pairs in though. 2 store managers said they didn't even get a size 13 in their shipment either. So good luck to the big foot people!
the only place getting the jades in vegas is the niketown and HOH.  I called several footlockers in the area and they all said they wont be getting them. 

PLEASE do not speak of things which you do not know...
Your statement about every Footlocker getting them is 100% false and you should edit your post before a website like MN runs with it like they do any other random rumor...
JM
 there a limited general release or is it general limited release?  hahah either way there a full size run but there limited.  only HOH and Niketown is getting them in vegas  HOH is doing a raffle and Niketown is rsvp.     Im sure everyone should have them online though. 

Last edited:
Ok nike, give me the release date on the lava's pronto. Best colorblocking on the x's so far to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom