Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
those ***** *** ****** at mercer aint answering their phone and just tweeted about the volt lebrons :smh: , they need to get a nike rep down there ASAP like witht the galaxy rookie release, make sure **** is done legit

Just called them and the guy said we don't know yet
oh some guy messaged me asking to post that, the reason they would say they dont know yet is to prevent a huge line/violence, or resell out the back

**** mercer im about to go to 125th to sign up for that raffle and then call it a day

I think the price drop was purely a publicity move by nike. If media catches wind of people getting jacked for $300 sneakers (their most expensive drop yet for a sig if I'm not mistaken) they look really bad. If i recall there was a lot of noise about the bron x around release as well and it's price point.

Nike could care less who gets jacked. They set the price point that high on purpose with the intentions of making the retail price 250 regardless.

Nike wanted to see the response they would get and they got a good one. Market a sneaker as ultra limited for the past 3-4 months with a crazy price point, get the hype train rolling while making a decent number of them and watch them sell out.

Wouldn't be surprised if the Elites were priced at 305.

oh some guy messaged me asking to post that, the reason they would say they dont know yet is to prevent a huge line/violence, or resell out the back
If they dont have there stock in they arent getting them.  I know 21 Mercer is the "exclusive" nike retailer.  But im sure something would of been out already if they were getting them...  Make they are faking out the RSVP sniper :wink:

Cant wait for this week to go by, so we can have everyone crying or showing off there corks.  I want to see some new lows.. IMO the low X are the best ones so far.  Im just not digging the teal colorway.

It's not all about internet speeds, it's about your hops/latency to store.nike.com. If your latency is very low lets say 5ms to the nike store then your chances of the server responding to you is a lot better than someone that has a 300ms ping to them.

QFT

It's not all about internet speeds, it's about your hops/latency to store.nike.com. If your latency is very low lets say 5ms to the nike store then your chances of the server responding to you is a lot better than someone that has a 300ms ping to them.
You cant get 5ms with crappy internet... You only get 5ms if you are closest to there servers...  MS latency is how your ISP routes you as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom