Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The antidote is gettin in that ***** Airdhazzal.lol. Those jerseys are interesting, wonder what home based color he's wearIng tonight.

Preview via Nike Basketball Twitter:

Looks like an all Gold based Bron X. PLEASE RELEASE THESE TO THE MASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND here's the whole shoe. WOW 
nthat.gif

those are dope... i think i'd only cop if the mesh was gold as well. Guarenteed they will be impossible to get your hands on. Oh well, i got a ton of spending to do next month with the jades and hopefully away floridians

Those Champioship X's are decent but lets be honest, Lebron could've worn a fecal covered gum bottom flip flop and the thread was gonna light up with "FIRE!" :D

I said the different color mesh wouldn't look good, I'm semi proven wrong, the shoe isnt that bad. Maybe there is hope for two tone uppers after all. Has me thinking about potential 2013 releases now...

Last edited:
i dont know the white doesnt really seem to work in the mesh but other than that they are :smokin

I'm gonna track how many times that picture get quoted by the end of the day. :tongue:

If they release it'll prob. be Miami only.

Those are well executed. The different colored vents look good, but I think it only works with white/grey/black vents (if pulled off like the black/red it looks DISGUSTING)

I expected him to wear the corks for the ring ceremony. Maybe not anymore

Last edited:
Wait what? Lmao... these would easily sit.... clean color but nothing special....
I wish someone could photoshop the color of these lebron x wich sme lebron 8 or 9....
As much as i know ima copp coulle of lebron x i must admit that the model is weak..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom