Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you all had a store on Canal street that gets all those releases. if not there take that drive to Baton Rouge Mall of Louisiana Foot Locker/House Of Hoops. I also heard you all will get a House Of Hoops on Canal in January

Champs in lakeside should have the LeBron's... The got the blue diamonds in kid sizes last month/whenever they dropped last...

since when is it cool to wear rainbows and pink? i must have missed the memo

Probably around the same time it became cool to tattto a teams logo on your body I'm guessing. You might wanna check the memo again bruh.

Bruh, these dude wear bright a$s colors for attention. They're like high school girls. Same goes for people, in their 20s, who complain that there's not enough GITD material on their shoes. GITD was fun in 1996, when I was 10. These new kids develop late, I guess.

Bruh, these dude wear bright a$s colors for attention. They're like high school girls. Same goes for people, in their 20s, who complain that there's not enough GITD material on their shoes. GITD was fun in 1996, when I was 10. These new kids develop late, I guess.
talks about kids yet has cartoon avy at age 26? just looks like you're mad that not everyone wants to keep it "low-key" like you or that people like certain colorways and you see it as "attention" apparel. you wear all monotone colors? that's your call, Mr. Gap.

these old nters are 0 for 2 so far. smh.

p.s. not a single lebron x has spiked my interest. will wait for more colorways.

Prisms are the first pair I actually like. There dope. Not to much going on. So far they are the only Lebron 10 on my cop list

talks about kids yet has cartoon avy at age 26? just looks like you're mad that not everyone wants to keep it "low-key" like you or that people like certain colorways and you see it as "attention" apparel. you wear all monotone colors? that's your call, Mr. Gap.

p.s. not a single lebron x has spiked my interest. will wait for more colorways.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I apologize if I exposed your insecurities. You seem to lash out quickly, I really must have hit home with you.

South Park is my favorite childhood show by the way, there's is nothing wrong with putting it as my avy.

i hope light up LeBrons are coming next..like those ones i had as a kid that light up with every step :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

:wink:

Last edited:
Nah i doubt they raise the banner and get their rings in black unis(superstition tells me no lol) Who knows he might wear the MVP IXs.

Just a hunch but I feel like he's going to wear the alt all black jersey with the carbons against Boston then the Miami away with the pressures against ny aligning with the release of them on the 2nd

The Heat are wearing these special jerseys tonight.
View media item 121840

I apologize if I exposed your insecurities. You seem to lash out quickly, I really must have hit home with you.

South Park is my favorite childhood show by the way, there's is nothing wrong with putting it as my avy.
my insecurities are public speaking and wondering if I have something in my teeth while talking. not the clothes i wear. i responded to your post to get a particular reaction. you gave the one i wanted so thank you.

cinnamon toast crunch is my favorite childhood cereal. might make it my avy.

The X's def grew on me. But the only ones that appeal to me are the Cutting Jade's. (For now, at least lol.)

I'm a fan of GiTD, its dope, im grown too. I wear my dead serious hoody and blake griffin hyperdunks at night. Come at me.

Im predicting Bron to wear a PE tonight since they are gonna be wearing special jerseys.. im assuming they will have some gold on them symbolizing the Championship trophy logo on the jersey :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom