Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jada Idk why you are mad?

The nike rep that delivered these 2 wear test samples to my guys who play ball at a big name d1 school told them these are the next kds and the next Lebrons.

I'm hoping they are soldiers just like all of you are.

What I interpret when I hear the next KD and the next Lebron is their signature model.

Ntny has no sz 12,13 or 14 in the jades

Nightmare. Glad I copped mine, I would be livid if they didn't have at least one 12,13,14. But to no have ANY in those sizes is straight up screwy. Their employees must be holding them all in addition to the fact that maybe these are still going to be very limited even the second time around....:smh:

wow... did nobody else read this? thats terrible. sorry to hear. stuff like this is why i only use my AmEx for online/phone orders, just in case

Yea I always use my Amex too, but they didn't take Amex. At least I'm 100% covered still and I hope they catch the SOB that tried to pull this BS. So frustrating, now I'm sitting home waiting for my replacement cards. :smh: At lease they gave me the authorization # so hopefully I'll still get my pair through them.

Last edited:
the Penny line is nice, but only on its 5th sig. i would maybe put the penny line 3rd behind jordan and lebron

The Penny 5 is Hardaway's 6th sig.

Plus 2 high end hybrids

Plus 3 other shoes were released to the public in the 90s with Penny logos on them. Flight one, Air Up, Zoom Flight 96

Iverson's nor Barkley's line lasted or will ever last as long as Lebron's. I don't think you understand that this is his 10th sneaker and has easily 6-7+ years left in the league.
The only sig that will even sniff Jordan's is Lebron's and thats saying a lot because I'm sure when its all said and done Lebron's sig will be the second best sig of all time behind Jordan's, it actually may already be.

Theprinceofde, I don't think you understand my point. I never said Iverson or Barkley would or did last longer. However at this point and time Lebron is on his 10th sig, Iverson had 13 answers and I believe 3 or 4 questions, therefore at this point and time he has more then Lebron, now will lebron pass Iverson, should nothing happen to him like Penny of course he will. As well you put all of Kobe's shoes (5 with adidas, and 8 with nike) together he also has more at this point and time. Even melo is right there with his 9th sig, plus the other ones he had. I was also hinting at the fact that many people focus so much on Jordan, kobe and lebron lines that many forget about the other shoe sigs or maybe just too young to know about it. Now as far as best sig, maybe, but I am sticking with my 3rd favorite player of all time Penny and going to say he is second. Lol!

Last edited:
SOMEONE FORGOT ABOUT THE LITTLE KID FROM MEMPHIS NAMED ANFERNEE.

THEY ARE STILL MAKING SIGS FOR THIS GUY AFTER HE RETIRED LIKE JORDAN :lol:

the Penny line is nice, but only on its 5th sig. i would maybe put the penny line 3rd behind jordan and lebron

THE NUMBER OF SIGS DOESN'T MAKE IT BETTER THAN ANY LINE. IT'S THE ACTUAL DESIGN OF EACH SIG. PENNY 1-5 ARE EACH VERY STRONG, NOT THE MENTION YOU HAVE THE FOAM ONE'S IN THERE AS WELL. DEFINITELY STILL AHEAD OF LEBRON AS FOR NOW FOR ME.

LEBRON 5 & 6 ARE THROWAWAYS OUT OF HIS LINE AS WELL AS 15, 19, 21, 22, 2K9, 2K10, 2K12 FOR JORDAN.

co-sign. i still have the penny line as #2 ever. Even though I don't like anything passed the 2 as official sigs.

Foam one, flight one, penny 1 and penny 2 are undeniable classics. 8)

I saw the Pressures at Foot Locker Friday and they look like sh*t. What's up with all the vaseline all over the shoe? This 10 is a flop, big time to myself. Blue Diamonds are the best ones i've seen in person and that isn't a compliment. 

Glad I was able to grab my size 14 Jades earlier this week for a couple bucks extra. No hassle on Saturday morning.

Glad I was able to grab my size 14 Jades earlier this week for a couple bucks extra. No hassle on Saturday morning.

How do they fit? I wear a 13 in flightposite, foamposites and AF1. A 14 in kds, hyperposites and Nike running shoes.

Should I stick with a 14 or 13

How do they fit? I wear a 13 in flightposite, foamposites and AF1. A 14 in kds, hyperposites and Nike running shoes.
Should I stick with a 14 or 13

I would suggest you go with a 14. They fit like the KD IVs to me. The 13 may be too snug, and they don't make a 13.5. Rather a shoe be a half sz big than a half size too small.

Last edited:
Does nike now have an automatic response tool for DMs? I literally got a response within 2 seconds.

Last edited:
THE NUMBER OF SIGS DOESN'T MAKE IT BETTER THAN ANY LINE. IT'S THE ACTUAL DESIGN OF EACH SIG. PENNY 1-5 ARE EACH VERY STRONG, NOT THE MENTION YOU HAVE THE FOAM ONE'S IN THERE AS WELL. DEFINITELY STILL AHEAD OF LEBRON AS FOR NOW FOR ME.

LEBRON 5

Exactly, what good are 10 sig shoes if most of them are sh*tty? 
Bingo.

Lebrons didn't get hot till the 7s or probably the 8s, and the SB colorway is what really pushed it forward. His last 3 iteration is the best, and that's not saying much for a shoe line with 10 iteration so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom