Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took a while for the twitter link to show up, then when it did I kept getting the loading circle. Meh.. oh well.

Anyone else twitter link not work? Took me straight to a product not found page. Never even had a chance 
mean.gif

Yup, same here. That alone was a huge disadvantage already.. I thought everyone got that but apparently some did and some didn't

Its not about the shoe. Its about the MONEY id get from flipping said shoe.

you know how fun and much easier things were before resellers?

anyhow, the design is indeed beautiful, but i cant see them being functional enough to get more than 10 wears, god forbid they even get wet :x

had the spinning thing end and then nothing added to cart first attempt... crazy wtf LOL

HILARIOUS though look at all the sizes of Volts available now ...

returns? people thought they got corks without the TLO i bet!

Was a dumb hint
laugh.gif
too complicated I just wanna know the site for future releases im not even buying them.
You really expect people to believe that? You guys are really funny. This might possibly be the funniest thread I've seen on niketalk yet...

Spinning wheel of death since 8am. First loss for me on NDC. Always got want I wanted from them - XIs through Retro 88s. Hell of a run but alas I cant win 'em all...

you know how fun and much easier things were before resellers?

anyhow, the design is indeed beautiful, but i cant see them being functional enough to get more than 10 wears, god forbid they even get wet
sick.gif
there have always been, and will always be resellers of anything man .... 

**** i remember in the early 90s we had a kid in school we used to sell our Js to after we wore em for a week or so ... he would clean em up and sell em, and get damn near retail after paying us half! sometimes over retail!

someone will ALWAYS sell anything in demand ... if i got corks i already had a buyer LOL

i think the price change from 305 to 250 made em sell quicker than they were....just me...Shoutout to those who copped...Waiting for a possible denim release now for me...or Elites
I don't even know why nike changed price...I read they gutted some things, but still Nike had to know they would still sell out fast. I guess just another treat for resellers.

Last edited:
Struck out here too. The tweet came up at about 8:00:25 clicked it and all in others carts. Went back tried to get a 10 and internal server error :smh:

I've been stuck with the loading spindle for over half an hour now, I think its time to give up 
laugh.gif

I stuck out pretty quickly since on one tab it was adding to cart and on the other tab it wasn't even loading the page. 

Oh well. Kind of mad just because I wouldn't have to pay for these. My birthday is tomorrow and my parents said they'd buy them for me but I couldn't get them and I'm not trying to waste money on a consolation prize. Hopefully there is a restock! I tend to get lucky with those. 

Might as well go to the gym right now seeing as I'm up at 7 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom