Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 2: Corks and Volts Launch 2/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahahha me too. i aint closin this window.... for some reason i believe there''s still hope
Trust me, it's a waste. It never works, at least in my experience with it. Anyone ever had it work after loading for several minutes after attempting to add to cart?

I don't even know why nike changed price...I heard they gutted some things, but still Nike had to know they would still sell out fast. I guess just another treat for resellers.

Nike changed the price because of the barkley posite backlash .... know for a fact....

there have always been, and will always be resellers of anything man .... 

**** i remember in the early 90s we had a kid in school we used to sell our Js to after we wore em for a week or so ... he would clean em up and sell em, and get damn near retail after paying us half! sometimes over retail!

someone will ALWAYS sell anything in demand ... if i got corks i already had a buyer LOL

you might of had a few that would hustle here and there, but it was NOTHING like this, NOT EVEN close.

Struck out here too. The tweet came up at about 8:00:25 clicked it and all in others carts. Went back tried to get a 10 and internal server error
mean.gif
Same here. Oh well, at least this thread can get back to normal.

you know how fun and much easier things were before resellers?

anyhow, the design is indeed beautiful, but i cant see them being functional enough to get more than 10 wears, god forbid they even get wet
sick.gif
there have always been, and will always be resellers of anything man .... 

**** i remember in the early 90s we had a kid in school we used to sell our Js to after we wore em for a week or so ... he would clean em up and sell em, and get damn near retail after paying us half! sometimes over retail!

someone will ALWAYS sell anything in demand ... if i got corks i already had a buyer LOL
U sold your jays after a week? 

I wanna see someone play basketball in these and watch them crumble as they take their first jump shot :rofl: :evil:

I KNOW THESE ARENT MEANT FOR BALLIN :nerd:

I only use chrome.

Link didn't pop up automatically like it does for Firefox. By the time I thought to refresh, the link was there but of course it was too late. And of course after that every other new tweet popped up automatically as usual. :smh:

Aw well.

Last edited:
aVZgT.gif

I thought you guys said it wasnt going to be as limited as everyone thought. So did you get your pair?? Jordandotcom? Misterfriendly??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom